Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Echo 3

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2022-11-22

Creator: Mark Boal

Cast: Luke Evans, Michiel Huisman, Jessica Collins

Overview: When brilliant scientist Amber Chesborough vanishes along the Colombia-Venezuela border, her brother and her husband—both elite U.S. Army commandos—struggle to find her amid a guerilla war, discovering that the woman they love might have a secret.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Luke Evans and Michiel Huisman star in Echo 3, a new series about a brilliant scientist kidnapped in Colombia, and her brother and husband who will stop at nothing to bring her home. From Mark Boal, Academy-Award winning writer of The Hurt Locker and Zero Dark Thirty. Stream Echo 3 on November 23 on Apple TV+

Echo 3 is an action-packed thriller set in South America that follows Amber Chesborough (Jessica Ann Collins), a brilliant young scientist who is the emotional heart of a small American family. When Amber goes missing along the Colombia-Venezuela border, her brother, Bambi (Evans), and her husband, Prince (Huisman) – two men with deep military experience and complicated pasts – struggle to find her in a layered personal drama, set against the explosive backdrop of a secret war. Echo 3 also stars Martina Gusman as Violetta, a prominent political columnist. The series features James Udom, Maria Del Rosario, Alejandro Furth, Juan Pablo Raba and special guest star, Bradley Whitford. Echo 3 is also based on the award-winning series “When Dogs Fly,” created by Omri Givon, and inspired by the eponymous novel by Amir Gutfreund.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First episode of this was ok. Reminded me of Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg at the beginning. Dipped a little bit in the middle but interesting enough finish to make me put on the second immediately after.

If you like Special Ops stuff, then this is worth checking out.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is Lone Survivor/Zero Dark Thirty x Sicario x Narcos. Better than that Chris Pratt Navy Delta Team show from earlier this year

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is really good but it's annoying that only 3 episodes are out. You'll probably want to binge as many episodes as possible

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I forgot about this and watched 4th episode earlier. 5th episode I'll watch tonight.

It's still a realism CIA, special forces show with no obvious major faults

Animosity Animosity you must need something new to watch surely?

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Few episodes in and this is pretty good. Worth a watch.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Season finale was not what I was expecting.

Lol, I forgot this show even though it's good and now you've finished it before me.

Was there an episode last week and finale this week? Last episode I saw felt like the penultimate episode

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Theres 10 episodes.

Well episode 9 was intense. Great use of surround sound. I say that a lot but streaming services using atmos really justifies having both an atmos setup and the upgrades I did to it last year

Last edited:

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure I should bother watching the rest of this after a wtf moment in ep2.
They randomly find her in the jungle doing the plant research.
They find the tracker her husband placed in her bag, and toss it down a canyon.
Then they bring her to the city holding her hostage.
Then two woman who I guess are the "leaders" come to see her and start asking her about it, I looked it up I know it's military grade, who are you with cia dea? are you a tracer and here to build a profile on us?
Yes she was hoping your group specifically would randomly kidnap her in the forest, so she could get close to build a profile on you two dumb shmucks in the city.
Maybe something was lost in translation, I don't know spanish so I missed out on whatever was going in those scenes.
I watched jack ryan and all the dumb shit of season two in the jungle, I guess I can get over that. :)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure I should bother watching the rest of this after a wtf moment in ep2.
They randomly find her in the jungle doing the plant research.
They find the tracker her husband placed in her bag, and toss it down a canyon.
Then they bring her to the city holding her hostage.
Then two woman who I guess are the "leaders" come to see her and start asking her about it, I looked it up I know it's military grade, who are you with cia dea? are you a tracer and here to build a profile on us?
Yes she was hoping your group specifically would randomly kidnap her in the forest, so she could get close to build a profile on you two dumb shmucks in the city.
Maybe something was lost in translation, I don't know spanish so I missed out on whatever was going in those scenes.
I watched jack ryan and all the dumb shit of season two in the jungle, I guess I can get over that. :)

I just finished the finale. It's a solid show overall and there's enough well crafted and suspenseful action sequences to make it worth watching. I put this a level above the recent Chris Pratt SEALs series in terms of military realism.

There's at least one slow episode in the middle of the series but that was the only one I can remember.

As for your WTF moment, I'm not sure I really follow. The husband hid military grade tech in her bag, this made her captors think she was CIA. Obviously anyone captured in such a fashion is going to be interrogated later down the line...

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
As for your WTF moment, I'm not sure I really follow. The husband hid military grade tech in her bag, this made her captors think she was CIA. Obviously anyone captured in such a fashion is going to be interrogated later down the line...
I'm not questioning them asking if she's cia or dea, I'm questioning the part where they think she was sent there for THEM specifically, when there's no connection, it was a random kidnapping in the jungle and not even in the city they were in.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not questioning them asking if she's cia or dea, I'm questioning the part where they think she was sent there for THEM specifically, when there's no connection, it was a random kidnapping in the jungle and not even in the city they were in.
It became a kidnapping because they found the military tracker. They were a cartel type gang. So they took her hostage. Not that complicated lol.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
It became a kidnapping because they found the military tracker. They were a cartel type gang. So they took her hostage. Not that complicated lol.
Well everyone was treating it like a regular kidnapping that this group does, so sue me for being confused.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn’t love the season finale. Thought the characters deserved a victory lap after episode 9. Still loved the series overall.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database