Eiyuden Chronicle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Can we change the name of this thread to Eiyuden Chronicle pls Amod Amod

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What’s that 2022 game? A mobile thing?

I’m sad the main game has a 2023 release. I want to play it now ><

Edit: Nevermind it’s already on Steam. A town building arpg.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This released today. Anyone going to play this one? Looks pretty graphically, but looking for are to the rpg more than this one. This is just a platformer/town building game. I’ll wait to see if it gets good reviews or not before checking it out. I’m guessing it will get overlooked due to Salt and Sacrifice just releasing.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of feels like a budget Vanillaware game, but it's on Game Pass so no reason not to play through it as an intro to the real Eiyuden Chronicle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
they paid a bunch of streamers to play it.
its on gamepass. Im going to check it out, for a break from my usual games.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Holy shit I thought this is what Hundred heroes became and was sad and confused but that is still in development.

spronk

FPS noob
Played a bit on xbox/gamepass and enjoyed it, reminds me a lot of Octopath Traveler but I like the graphics way better, I don't really like the weird 8 bit style of Octopath. Vanillaware is a good comparison, reminds me as well of stuff like Odin Sphere.

Its a bummer there is no voice acting for this one, I assume the "real" game coming out next year will have that. Unlike Octopath this one seems to be mostly 2D as well, but with the cool multilayer background stuff so it feels a bit more 3D. I haven't been able to really go in 4 directions though, mostly just 2, although I'm still way early in the game.

Tons of achievements (50) and i like the chars and story so far, feels like a good game to play a few hours a week for a long time.