Election Campaign General Discussion Thread

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 18h 21m
Reactions
4,168 1,018 0 0
Ok real time live update. One of these kids brought a bottle of woodfood reserve and left it here. Um. I had no idea these homos drank anything but old swill light. I’m kind of impressed. And sad. That they probably mixed it with Diet Coke.

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 18h 21m
Reactions
4,168 1,018 0 0
So. Full untouched bottle of captain. Half bottle of woodford. Half bottle of another captain. Sky vodka. (What) they also left some of that awesome cheese spray shit I love. Summit saga. Neighbor drank that one. And beat saber in the background. Down for the count. Upside down. And they all left. In the blink of an eye and left it all. It was like all of a sudden the sun came out for vampires.

Rock. On.

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 18h 21m
Reactions
4,168 1,018 0 0
They sure loved the Jameson though. How the hell can they drink all that to the tune of a liter and leave the woodford. Boggles my mind.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
18d 54m
Reactions
5,199 2,023 0 0
If it helps at all, not all of us will see everything. The workload was divided among the FoHSC members so while everything will be viewed, it will only be viewed by 1 person unless it is pertinent to our investigation. All personal communications and potentially identifiable information will be handled with the utmost of care.

It's not like any of us are masturbating furiously to @Tiggles unsolicited advances towards @Mist or anything. That would be unprofessional.
I don't understand why it's happening?

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
15d 8h 3m
Reactions
14,386 653 0 0
start with the rum that comes in the hobo bottle.

that shit will probably make you go blind. Check!

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,739 1,047 0 0
Who has the power to behead people? That's the only question.

Can a blue name behead an orange name? Can an orange name behead a blue name?

I assume Blue is more like s simple vernacular clergyman whereas Orange is more like an Ordained Inquisitor.

But then the Emperor, Purple Name, can burn them all at the stake if he so desired.

Oblio

<Donor All-Stars>
19d 9h 24m
Reactions
4,363 1,264 0 0
Really not relevant to the thread, but here is my home bar from my recent remodel. I really need to post all the pics in the Home Improvement Thread, but to do it right I need to dig up all the before pics to go with the after and I have just been feeling lazy. Anyway, three taps fed by kegs in the basement. And yes, I marked out my custom sign name of my pub because you never know with the Internet Sleuths around here.

1545864629619.png

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 18h 21m
Reactions
4,168 1,018 0 0
Very nice!