Election Campaign General Discussion Thread

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
31d 6h 57m
Yeah not going to get into that one. Because you’ve already lost by living in that state.
Guess I'm glad I don't?

I have to be a Royals fan first, but Cubs would be my solid #2

White Sox are kind of like the Raiders of Baseball

• Solidarity
Reactions: Cukernaut

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 5h 18m
I have to be a Royals fan first, but Cubs would be my solid #2
i root for whatever is opposite KC when i goto parties. Yo, these ppl are serious, supersticious no showering, can't txt, jersey wearing crazies.

i don't really give a shit, and it's hard to hate me cuz well, cuz of my position and i bring the best food, it was a sad, sad day when the Patriots won in OT, that day.

• Worf
Reactions: Erronius

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
31d 6h 57m
i root for whatever is opposite KC when i goto parties. Yo, these ppl are serious, supersticious no showering, can't txt, jersey wearing crazies.

i don't really give a shit, and it's hard to hate me cuz well, cuz of my position and i bring the best food, it was a sad, sad day when the Patriots won in OT, that day.
I mean, I just look at it as teams to root for, but I don't lose my mind over any of it.

Like rooting for the Jayhawks, even in football. You know they're bottom tier, but /shrug

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
17d 20h 20m
11. Due to our status as a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) corporation, the administration and moderation staff must refrain from posting content in threads that are overtly political in nature. Posts in those threads made by staff will be of an official nature only.
This rule alone is a great reason to vote for me for Amod, not only do you get a fair and balanced moderator, but you'll also get to enjoy threads without my shitposts and veganism addled wrongthink!

Bubbles

NeoGaf Donator
<Bronze Donator>
36d 3h 49m
may I suggest not voting for any mod for the next cycle and just have the forum morph naturally into something very beautiful.
think of the possibilities...

• Rustled
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
36d 10h 44m
Or make them guild lead. Or worse. Both

Alkorin Alkorin you sure you want to run??
When are you going to jump off that cross?

You ran a couple raids twice a week, so what. That shit wasn’t hard in the slightest, I ran it with 2-3x as many people and actually cleared content when it was relevant.

Everyone: What’s your favorite peanut butter?
Noodleface: Jiffy Extra Crunchy because it reminds me how hard it was to be a WoW guild leader.