Election Campaign General Discussion Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
34d 7h 20m
I believe he used to dislike being called Chuk over astr0creep - already done :D
I'm almost positive it's astr0creep he bitches about. On rerolled they changed it from chuk to astr0chuk.

What's the right answer Chukzombi Chukzombi ?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Kovaks

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
34d 7h 20m
Yes AstroChuk, please tell us how we could annoy you more.
I hope you're not implying that astr0 would lie to us. Of the many legitimate, serious complaints people have about Chukzombi Chukzombi , and there are many, being a liar is not one of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: MusicForFish

Izo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
21d 18h 39m
Back on rerolled, I would randomly change Chukzombi Chukzombi 's nake to Astr0creep or Astr0chuk to dive him crazy.

See? Not all my NaziMod ways were awful. Just most of them.

I remember you used to give me random bs infractions, that got reversed every time. You're indeed a funny, funny, funny amod. Merry christmas, Tarrant Tarrant .

Erronius

Elder shitposter of R'lyeh
<Gold Donor>
53d 4h 22m
I tried messing with people's avatars for funzies a couple of times, and that didn't go over very well. I wasn't picking people I thought would get triggered...I thought these folks would just roll with it and laugh.

I was horribly wrong. Their jimmies got pretty fucking rustled, and that hadn't even been my intent.

I learned that lesson pretty quickly...only screw with the assholes! (I keed, I keed)

But I also gave a lot of people animated avatars, so...

And on the other extreme end of the spectrum.........we had Sean.

• 1Like
Reactions: stupidmonkey

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Moderation Tools>
44d 22h 21m
I already banned someone permanently by accident when trying out the buttons but I was able to fix it!

His name rhymes with CreamSeeder.

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: khorum and lurkingdirk