Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
66d 6h 23m
I almost forgot our alternates!

Synj Synj
Lanx Lanx
Dandai Dandai

Congratulations! You are the alternates to be called on (in that order) as moderators should you be needed to fill the position.

Until you hear from me, your services aren't needed, but you are considered "on deck".

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
15d 20h 46m
Will this thread be left open? If not, where's the best place to keep track of bets on how long it takes someone to get de-modded?

• Worf
Reactions: Dandai

Dom

I would like to know what steps are being taken to avoid a Brenda Snipes style fraud in the coming election. The integrity of our clown circus must be upheld.

• Jonesing
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
66d 6h 23m
I would like to know what steps are being taken to avoid a Brenda Snipes style fraud in the coming election. The integrity of our clown circus must be upheld.
All our votes are first washed through Open Society certified diebold machines before being hand delivered to my porch in a mayonnaise jar accompanied by a package of double stuft oreos and a gallon of Bacardi Ochos Anyos rum so I can be in the proper mindset to verify all the votes by signature comparison.

I don't see what more I could do to assure faith in our system :emoji_v:

Dom

Otherwise known as Beetlejuice the Florida Elections Supervisor

All our votes are first washed through Open Society certified diebold machines before being hand delivered to my porch in a mayonnaise jar accompanied by a package of double stuft oreos and a gallon of Bacardi Ochos Anyos rum so I can be in the proper mindset to verify all the votes by signature comparison.

I don't see what more I could do to assure faith in our system :emoji_v:
I can't imagine anything more secure other than maybe using a mustard jar instead of mayonnaise (it's more topical)

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
56d 15h 2m
We can 100% assure you no Russian tampering of any kind will be allowed in this election. cyka blyat

• Worf
Reactions: Erronius

Titan_Atlas

General Atlas
<Moderation Tools>
19d 16h 6m
I spent the last 6 months getting the 90 illegal Mexicans that work at my Roofing company signed up to the forums just for this election. The best part is I did it all from the office and they think they got workers comp, fucking shitholers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Donors Crew>
24d 18h 41m
I've received hundreds of PMs asking why I am not running for elected office. In order to stave off any more confusion:

I regret to inform my loyal constitutents that due to this new rule I will unfortunately not be running for office this cycle. I am in talks with change us from a non-profit organization to a For Profit organization in partnership with IGN to allow me to shitpost in the politics thread and also be head amod. @suineg is not on board with this adjustment yet, but the outlook is good.

I understand for some of you, hodj hodj @Daezuel this represents a great disappointment, but my contributions of steak and reposts to the political thread are too great a value to lose.
You're not running because you're a fat fascist who has tainted his record as a moderator in this community by being evil and a no good meanie poopoo head and we are all glad to see you as never Amod again.

fatty