Election Fraud, Treason, and World War Trump

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
26d 22h 42m
Reactions
33,460 3,923 0 0
So like most of you guys I follow politics in the U.S. to a degree but largely just bitch about it and never actively participate outside of voting. I have no strong desire to be a politician, usually when I bitch or meme in places like this I enjoy adding hyperbole and teasing about World War Trump. We have known for years there have been plenty of fucked up shit in politics from gerrymandering, illegals voting, convicts voting, dead people casting ballots, limiting poll hours, the list goes on and on. However, this midterm seems different we know the irrational hatred some have for the current sitting president so it isn't surprising to me to see people emboldened to the point of stepping up the fraud to new levels but holy shit is this something that honestly frightens me. You have morons like Xequecal Xequecal who justify antifa and says he's scared of Trump tweets so it's ok but treason in the U.S. becoming acceptable is an actual scary fucking thing to see come to pass.

Right now there are fucking pages and pages and pages of evidence to clear voter fraud not only in Florida but all over the U.S., all the talk about civil war has been tongue in cheek joking stuff but if this is really the direction we're going I feel that will become very real very fucking fast. I would of just posted in the politics thread but I think this is a specific issue that I am curious where people fall on this. This is the first time I have reached a very real point where I feel like I need to get more involved somehow otherwise scumbags are going to tear away the America I call home.

FITTON: 18 years ago, Judicial Watch uncovered evidence of fraud in Broward County during the Bush vs. Gore fiasco. The more things change... : The_Donald

FITTON:MASSIVE:Of the 143,542 new voter registrations in Maricopa County, AZ between Jan 1-Sep 25, 2018, 1,470 registrants provided Alien Registration Numbers, meaning they were aliens not eligible to vote: Judicial Watch investigation. : The_Donald

You know what is also horrifying about this election fraud? If they weren’t 95% sure Hillary was going to win, they would have done the same to Trump. And they WILL do the same in 2020 unless something is done NOW! : The_Donald

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
20d 8h 55m
Reactions
17,739 444 0 0
I mean, on the plus side, this happening means we'll likely get voter ID. Probably not in time for 2020 though. I'd guess there becomes a phase in period.

Without it though, faith in the electoral process will be gone in a matter of months. And once that's gone, bye bye country. Because no one's going to sit there listening to some asshole (from whatever party is counter to your own) telling you to do something when they've derived their power from something you don't believe in.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
26d 22h 42m
Reactions
33,460 3,923 0 0
That is kind of my point. I mean overall I feel people have been disenfranchised for years, and really your vote doesn't count for much, but holy shit to find out that you vote counts for literally fucking nothing. Yeah that is some country ending shit in my book. I feel like this is a precipice we don't want to be standing on. Even the liberals should be fucking scared of this, because it is the very type of thing that will lead this nation to a very dark place.

PreacherX

Lord Nagafen Raider
6d 20h 46m
Reactions
4,836 753 0 0
Don't trust pre election polls. Especially when rural areas are in play because they don't bother asking their questions there

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
33,687 817 0 0
Pretty nefarious strategy to wait it out in your stronghold county. Print up votes for your boy. Wait until all the other counties complete and report their counts.

Claim problems and whatever. Then strike now that you know the number you need to beat.

I don't know much about Walker. But the dude won a recall election where he was far more hated than he is right now.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
61d 8h 30m
Reactions
98,179 5,604 0 0
Seems to me ALOT of this can be solved by an audit. There are not supposed to be more ballots than registered voters, there are supposed to be signatures and receipts for every ballot cast. I highly doubt these fucks sticks took the time to manufacture all three, they dont come across as very sophisticated thinkers. Hell half the election folks dont even seem to know the actual laws / rules they are supposed to be enforcing. I bet you go though their books and its a shitshow of failures. Hell my DMV has lost proof of titles on more than one of my vehicles and if I didnt have a hard copy I woulda been fucked. City pencil pushers are always window licking morons.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 19h 33m
Reactions
4,985 99 0 0
Now the question is, what should the punishment be for proven cases of voter fraud (or other kinds of voting interference).
Is Sedition still a thing?

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
23d 2h 0m
Reactions
12,653 2,220 0 0
Now the question is, what should the punishment be for proven cases of voter fraud (or other kinds of voting interference).
Yep. The gallows have been built, Gitmo's ready.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
26d 22h 42m
Reactions
33,460 3,923 0 0
The sad part just like the shit with Hillary nobody will even go to jail over this. I mean ffs somehow that twat faced hobgoblin Debbie Wasserman Shultz hasn’t even been beheaded for her shit and it oddly enough even ties to this.

I few public executes might make these pieces or shit think twice. And I am not exaggerating with that statement.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
6,670 1,408 0 0
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
23d 2h 0m
Reactions
12,653 2,220 0 0
The sad part just like the shit with Hillary nobody will even go to jail over this. I mean ffs somehow that twat faced hobgoblin Debbie Wasserman Shultz hasn’t even been beheaded for her shit and it oddly enough even ties to this.

I few public executes might make these pieces or shit think twice. And I am not exaggerating with that statement.
Last election they had Obama's people in place to ensure vote stealing. This time they had at least the DHS watching them, probably other agencies too. Totally caught them red handed. Everything blowing up on social media is more ammo for court (civilian and non-civilian).

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
33,687 817 0 0
The one worry I have is that elections have never really been drawn out for more than a month. This week and the next need to really lay it down or it's just going to fizzle.

The cockroaches will scurry back into their holes and wait for another opportunity. DHS will then abandon the momentum... As usually seems to happen.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
6d 12h 1m
Reactions
12,932 541 0 0
Honestly I'd say just disbarment and a prohibition. Most of these people are lawyers of some stripe. Disbar them, don't allow them to practice law in the state, prohibit them from running for office for an arbitrary term of years. Alternately you could make certain kinds of election fraud a state felony (which they probably already are) and pass a law that felons are not allowed to hold state office (which you probably already have). The problem is -- if they win (their fraud is effective) it legitimizes the fraud and they never get charged. Might still makes right, man.

Ceasar is reported to have said, "A man should always keep the law. The only exception is in the case where he must seize power." Or something to that effect. He was an eminent lawyer, himself.

None of the solutions are particularly problem-free as systemic fixes. You start to see situations in which the state apparatus functions in order to perpetuate itself as a primary goal. The problem is that any legal system can be gamed, and politicans are dedicated professionals at gaming those systems. Make no mistake, they're better at it than your average bear. On the whole that's a positive thing.

So you have to have some faith in the system itself but really you have to have more faith in the people taking part in that system. Voter ID is an ok idea but it's not the pancea that will rid us of electioneering. People will say that voter ID is a poll tax or a literacy test and in some ways they're right. It always boggles me though when I show up to vote and... no one even asks me who I am, where I live, if I have a reason to be there. In a way it's very refreshing you know... the solidarity of community. In another way i've always wondered if they even bother to count the damn ballots. Someone in the polling booth could just mark them with crayons.

Voter apathy has been a pressing concern my entire life and it does seem like we're nearing the endpoint of it. Apathy could turn into some reform (electronic voting but not the current flavor of it) or it could just dissolve into a quaint tradition that old people take part in. Trump's election gives me some hope that it won't be that though. I thought the GOP was going to veto him outright. They at least want to continue the pretense. Hey, that's more than nothin'.

You know though, as bad as it is I do think election fraud was probably worse in the past. Except on very small scales. So it's not ALL bad news.

The only thing you could really do is volunteer to man a local polling station and help to ensure that at least in your county things aren't so completely FUBARED as far as you can reach.

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Donor All-Stars>
14d 2h 47m
Reactions
2,425 66 0 0
Dunno about your legislation, but in France, it's 5 years and 22,500€ fine, and you can no longer participate in elections for 10 years afterward.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
6d 12h 1m
Reactions
12,932 541 0 0
10 years seems a good span. A lifetime ban seems counterproductive. Sometimes people DO learn from their mistakes. A one election ban seems like a yellow card in teh futbol.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
26d 22h 42m
Reactions
33,460 3,923 0 0
I dont know subverting the will of the people for person gain seems like a bullet in the head to me, anything less is asking for this shit to be repeated. I think in this case in the U.S. we have some shady mother fuckers that serve the globalist shitmongers and not the U.S.A.