Election Fraud, Treason, and World War Trump

James

Blackwing Lair Raider
40d 16h 22m
Reactions
6,340 246 0 0
If there's someone who is going out into the neighborhoods knocking on doors and asking for people to register... yeah, they're gonna throw away the registrations that they don't want. This is not an official government service... this is community activisim.
So the difference here is that in California it's legal to actually vote this way. They're not talking about registration forms, they're talking about actual ballots being thrown out that aren't for the preferred party.

7h 43m
Reactions
53 1 0 0

People larp all the time about Civil War and all that, but it's real simple.

See those red areas on the map? That's where everything essential for human survival comes from. Food, timber, manufacturing. Etc. The only thing growing in San Fran and NYC is dipshits with Twitter checkmarks.

You don't need guns. You just need to go on strike. If all those redneck inbred hillbilly motherfuckers in the red areas went on strike for a week, sorry Manhattan. You only got enough food for three days.

7h 43m
Reactions
53 1 0 0
"But why don't Republicans in DC do anything?"

Because politics is a cushy job, that can make you a millionaire. As long as you don't rock the boat, make a stand, give an opinion, it's a job for life.

The average American is a dumbfuck, arguing on social media whether or not, "Do Men have a uterus". Let them eat cake

As disgusting and retarded as Leftist politics is nowadays, they have the balls to go through with their shit. Republicans in D.C. don't do fucking jack, but worry about their paychecks and tee times.

ZyyzYzzy

Shitpost Counsel
<Prior Amod>
47d 1h 6m
Reactions
23,835 1,524 0 0
"But why don't Republicans in DC do anything?"

Because politics is a cushy job, that can make you a millionaire. As long as you don't rock the boat, make a stand, give an opinion, it's a job for life.

The average American is a dumbfuck, arguing on social media whether or not, "Do Men have a uterus". Let them eat cake

As disgusting and retarded as Leftist politics is nowadays, they have the balls to go through with their shit. Republicans in D.C. don't do fucking jack, but worry about their paychecks and tee times.
Hey man, do you even know how long the wait is at congressional to even put in for a tee time? These poor guys in Congress need to get at least 3 terms to ensure they at least get 18 holes in.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
14d 7h 7m
Reactions
14,164 643 0 0
So the difference here is that in California it's legal to actually vote this way. They're not talking about registration forms, they're talking about actual ballots being thrown out that aren't for the preferred party.

Oh, well christ that's real retarded sir. I thought it was just registration.

The State should probably revoke the law if they cannot gaurantee an accurate accounting of ballots collected that way. A fine won't stop the practice if that practice has taken root. And corporations might be people, but you can't put one in jail. That is indeed an abuse of public trust. The registration... trust isn't an issue.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
34,715 868 0 0
Oh, well christ that's real retarded sir. I thought it was just registration.

The State should probably revoke the law if they cannot gaurantee an accurate accounting of ballots collected that way. A fine won't stop the practice if that practice has taken root. And corporations might be people, but you can't put one in jail. That is indeed an abuse of public trust. The registration... trust isn't an issue.
No shit. You have an unaccountable third party that goes around literally collecting, """everyone's""" ballots because we all have a right to vote. But have to trust that they are totally not biased in any way and will bring every ballot they collect 1:1 unaltered to the polling station.

If you are into that I also have a few bridges to sell you. Excellent discount too.

James

Blackwing Lair Raider
40d 16h 22m
Reactions
6,340 246 0 0
The State should probably revoke the law if they cannot gaurantee an accurate accounting of ballots collected that way.
Yeah, Paul Ryan barely mentioned he thought the practice was crazy and needed to be looked at, and the left went nuts over it. It's totally crazy though, I can't see it being useful for anything but election fraud. Some green haired Xer shows up at my door step and says I'll take your vote to the proper place? Not gonna happen.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
34,715 868 0 0
Imagine my shock. We've been discussing this, "conspiracy theory" ever since they announced the driver's license for illegals combined with voter registration system.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,488 1,381 0 0
only if concerned citizens would have brought up that this is exactly what would happen when we started issuing drivers licenses to illegals.

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
23d 8h 33m
Reactions
18,508 463 0 0
It's a good thing voter fraud isn't a thing at least.

I'm still waiting for the hammer to really fall on some people for the midterms.

SeanDoe1z1

Blackwing Lair Raider
28d 23h 25m
Reactions
4,426 223 0 0
Imagine my shock. We've been discussing this, "conspiracy theory" ever since they announced the driver's license for illegals combined with voter registration system.
my dog is registered to vote in california

/sarcasm for deflection....orisit?