Eli Wallach (Tuco from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) died today :(

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Eastwood is the last one standing, again.
frown.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hey, Blondie! You know what you are? Just a dirty son-of-a-bitch!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was the man. Magnificent 7 was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Must have watched it 25 times. GBU is still probably the greatest classic western of all time.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I drove everyone in my family nuts for years after I saw The Magnificent 7 because seeing the James Coburn knife vs. gun fight started an obsession with knife throwing that lasted into my 20s and caused many knives to be broken and many walls to acquire holes in them. I am still pretty good at it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I drove everyone in my family nuts for years after I saw The Magnificent 7 because seeing the James Coburn knife vs. gun fight started an obsession with knife throwing that lasted into my 20s and caused many knives to be broken and many walls to acquire holes in them. I am still pretty good at it.
i guess you were too young to get into the ninja weapon craze from the 80s. i had a ton of shurikens and throwing spikes and so did several of my friends, i had an old dart board and we used to have competitions on who could be most accurate. i totally sucked compared to one kid who could fucking nail the bullseye nearly every other time with his shurikens. i was just happy to hit the dart board at all. im very sorry about eli wallach, he was great in GB&A and mag7

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My friends and I have destroyed much dry wall over the years with, well, pretty much everything.