Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Emergence

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2019-09-24

Creator: Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas

Cast: Allison Tolman, Alexa Swinton, Robert Bailey Jr., Clancy Brown, Ashley Aufderheide, Owain Yeoman, Donald Faison, Zabryna Guevara

Overview: A police chief takes in a young child she finds near the site of a mysterious accident who has no memory of what has happened. The investigation draws her into a conspiracy larger than she ever imagined, and the child’s identity is at the center of it all.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Good first episode. I hope they don't go the usual route...

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've liked this one so far.

I wasn't expecting the speed of plot development though, was expecting 'woo-woo mystery wooo' to be strung out endlessly, was pleasantly surprised.

Still, I feel bad for social services though - it's not like they get portrayed in a positive light very often in TV, but this show has them as so appallingly incompetent that feeding kids to bears would probably be an improvement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it isn’t great. Passable background TV. Agree that they dove right in with the plot, which was good. It is frustratingly cliche though. Which is what makes it good background, you can walk away and fold clothes for 5 minutes and put together exactly what you missed. Kind of enjoying Evil a bit more as far as new shows go.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database