EMF Scanners and Geiger Counters

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone here own any of these devices and had any luck with cheapos on Amazon?

I was tempted to buy the Trifield TF2 EMF device but its over $250 in my area.

trifield-tf2-emf-meter-angle.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Outside of someone in a specialty field, what use are they for the standard layman?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Outside of someone in a specialty field, what use are they for the standard layman?
Good to have on hand if you’re sensitive to EMF. Some people DIY EMF proof their house and use these in the process.

• 1Like

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you work around sub stations and other things that produce energy like electric cars its neat to know what kind of exposure you are receiving.

Basically Im bored and want to spend money LOL.

Also, what Foler said too, I would be interested to know what kind of energy is in my home, not that I plan on going full Chuck McGill or anything.

• 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could see have a Geiger counter as part of a prepper kit depending on cost and how it operates.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I've wanted a Geiger counter for shits for a while. When I signed the papers for my house, I had to acknowledge that I understood 'Atomic testing' had been done within 100 miles of my property. That was a new one.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
For the WTF on my above post, I live within 100 miles of the Nevada Test Site where atomic detonations were conducted. I assume everyone in Vegas has to sign the same thing as they are closer, but didn't read the paperwork like I do.