Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
For Olde Tyme's Sake : The WHITMAN COLLEGE 1943 Waiilatpu.
The actual site W for The Manhattan Project.
Here's Looking at You Kids
Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 10-25-23 Waiilatpu 1942-1943 Whitman College.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm Dead and She's Dying.
The 1993 Chaos Waiilatpu: They Knew Before We All Did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213-152551.png
    Screenshot_20230213-152551.png
    541.6 KB · Views: 17

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Whitman College : Billings Hall (Demolished 1948) was where the Plutonium Core was Made for The Hiroshima Bomb. In 1904-5 There was a Lecture on Radium at Whitman, The Sky-Pilot and Japanese Hospital Corps. May 18th.
The Circle is Now Complete : from the 1904 Waiilatpu : This Years Calendar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213-160013.png
    Screenshot_20230213-160013.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Ah, seeing this thread brings back the sad feelings from not being introduced to Eliza Dushku.
Engrammatic Tableture to attend Whitman College in the Upcoming Future Past Time Reset and you can! When you accidentally burn yourself on Hot Coffee ☕ or get a Nasty Paper cut think to yourself "Whitman. Whitman.Whitman!" Amen

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
tad10 tad10 Do you have a preferred pronoun?

"A wrathful Goddess; fuck with me and I'll eat your spirit and your soul. Q as fuck." ..... seems to imply ..... "she"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
tad10 tad10 any word on what's going on in Deseret these days? I spent a lot of time working on my bolginess back before the pandemic, I'd hate to think that all went to waste...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
tad10 tad10 any word on what's going on in Deseret these days? I spent a lot of time working on my bolginess back before the pandemic, I'd hate to think that all went to waste...
Hi LLR:
So All Please Watch and then Watch Again Your Favourite Video on YouTube.
You will note an Immediate Change in the Video.
I suggest Closing Time by Semisonic.
There is an Ongoing Conglomeration of All Nearby Parallel and Skew Worldlines and Timelines and THIS AFFECTS YOU.
So if you've wondered why Websites, Photographs, Videos, Street Signs, News, Gold Prices, Financial Data has been Changing Sporadically : Why the Tree 🌲 near you now looks different : Why Games have changed.....
Because You're in a Universe that is in the Process of Agglomeration : And you ALL and that's you too LLR Will NOT be able to Deny that this has and continues to Happen. Peace Out. Amen Led Zepplin :

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I want you Mr Lightning ⚡ Lord Rule to note The Bots that have just shown up. Bingo.
Hi LLR:
So All Please Watch and then Watch Again Your Favourite Video on YouTube.
You will note an Immediate Change in the Video.
I suggest Closing Time by Semisonic.
There is an Ongoing Conglomeration of All Nearby Parallel and Skew Worldlines and Timelines and THIS AFFECTS YOU.
So if you've wondered why Websites, Photographs, Videos, Street Signs, News, Gold Prices, Financial Data has been Changing Sporadically : Why the Tree 🌲 near you now looks different.: Why Games have changed.....
Because You're in a Universe that is in the Process of Agglomeration : And you ALL and that's you too LLR Will NOT be able to Deny that this has and continues to Happen. Peace Out.

Last edited:

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Elisha is Retired from FoHguild : I don't know if Temporarily or Permanently.
This is due to the acceleration of the Conglomeration of Parallel and Skew Worldlines and Timelines. Amen
Coral Fern Anne Dawn on Elisha Erin Dawn's (Dushku is Gone in the Upcoming Future Past Continuum) Account

Last edited:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I want you Mr Lightning ⚡ Lord Rule to note The Bots that have just shown up. Bingo.
The Bots? Bro, I got rid of Tyen years ago.

Dushku is Gone in the Upcoming Future Past Continuum? Do you mean they're rebooting XMen again? Could they get someone hotter than JLaw this time?
Thanks in advance of my past future!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never did hear the status of the Black Company TV show that Eliza bought the rights to. Does Coral know?

• 1Solidarity

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Looks like posting is down in DeeCiphers.

Must be busy preparing for the "upcoming future past continuum". I'd like to know more about that.