Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm an ancient guard of ancient times who is ancient. I preside over my own level of hell, it's known as the BMV. It is fondly known simply as "hell." There can be no greater hell. My hell is also ancient of ancient, by the way.

This shit is why we camp the ancient cyclops in OOT.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
list-of-all-conspiracy-theories-by-tier.jpg
Throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping something sticks.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
At first, I thought this was just the usual FoH style rambling. Nope, here's a whole subreddit FULL of tad talking to tadself.

Read at your own risk. I could feel my brain cells dying.
. Keep reading and youll see the decode of the Beale Cipher and the exact location of the lost CSA Treasury (aka the Beale Treasure). Hint about two miles outside of Wythville, Va. Though the sons of confederate veterans might not take kindly to you stealing what is some of their gold.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
A wrathful Goddess; fuck with me and I'll eat your spirit and your soul.

Your stock here at FoH will go up considerably if you have transitioned as you seem to be hinting. And a few of our freer thinkers will probably start propositioning you as well.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Your stock here at FoH will go up considerably if you have transitioned as you seem to be hinting. And a few of our freer thinkers will probably start propositioning you as well.
. The only transition im going through currently is from PMSing to my fucking period. The only proposition im interested in from men (or boys or bots) is a contract for shipment on the dayship sometimes the nightship or the airship. And free thinkers on this board are as clueless as Araysar or Hodj or you...its a term used by morons to feel better about themselves.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
. The only transition im going through currently is from PMSing to my fucking period. The only proposition im interested in from men (or boys or bots) is a contract for shipment on the dayship sometimes the nightship or the airship. And free thinkers on this board are as clueless as Araysar or Hodj or you...its a term used by morons to feel better about themselves.
Show us your asshole.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
a_skeleton_02 is just mad that Mist has a bigger dick.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Wait, wasn't this considered a bannable offense not so long ago? He's threatening to kill someone. Amod Amod I believe you need to just ban this fuckstick.
O youre dead too - as youre too stupid to let live. Anywho - its going to be an atomicly hot summer in your neighborhood so you meeting your death was just gonna happen sooner or later best to come to terms with it now. Maybe buy some skittles and contemplate their rainbow colors.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So what are the chances that Tad is actually Eliza Dushku?
Zero as EliZa is my sister as already noted on this thread. Hollywood loves secret and not so secret twins. There is a Mila and Mileana Kunis and etc. Anyway I have to get out of bed and talk to strangers two of my least favorite things. Chau.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It was directed at me, I'm declining the penalty flag.
Fuck youre such a good sport about being given a Death Warrant i might have to answer your Fifth Edition question before feeding your spirit to a The Malefic or his wife The Beholder.