<Screenshotted>
page me when you're done mocking this mental patient so i can rickshaw it

I think we already did that.

pulled-rickshaw-illustration-cartoon-86682188.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Bolg who apparently did the dark dark grey thing and got demoned up and got to fuck succubi as opposed to those who angel up and get to fuck the teenage dreams in the Fifth Heaven (fondly know as The Sex Heaven). Heaven and Hades are building an army to go out and fight the good fight to free up the further Universes and furthest planes from the various N's D's Q's and Y's that have been fucking things up.

Last edited:

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Did you bring your slide rule to Malta?
Nope. But will be going back for them. Gobstopingly useful in tge mostly low tech high magic in Deseret. You try and extract a root with just pen, paper and a math book that shows you how

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm a fan of 7th Heaven (fondly known as the Aaron Spelling heaven)
a_skeleton_02 after youve been torturcated a bit youll remember that Ancients on the good side, which you are not, spend time in he Seventh Heaven but mostly do things like build Quasers in the Universe or hang out in the Gladden Fields with Ghira or With Cupid and Eros in the Fifth Heaven. Seventh is pretty and pretty administrative and such. Bad Ancients such as yourself hang out in Pandemonium doing whatever it is youre told to do by Tiamet or Mabb or one of their daughters and then fucking Succubi when you finally get a night off.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not so fast with that second Ancient. Fucking Ancients going all Malcolm in the Middle. Youre West Guard so yourve got some Relicing up to do to get to the Midguard let alone Vanguard of the Ancients of the Bolg.

Did you just assume my guard, shitdemon?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm an ancient guard of ancient times who is ancient. I preside over my own level of hell, it's known as the BMV. It is fondly known simply as "hell." There can be no greater hell. My hell is also ancient of ancient, by the way.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tad is an Ancient better than a guard?
. Since its my birthday Ill give you a present of fucking knowledge. Dembolg (Demitasse, DemiBolg, Demigrand); Bolg (Guard, Midguard,Vanguard), Ancients(West Guard, Midguard, Vanguard), Ancients of Ancients(East Guard, Midguard, Vanguard, N-), N's, D's and Q's, and Y's at the top in the Planes of Existence were talking about. Ancients range from (for lack of a bettrr analogy) Majors, Lt. Col and Colonels in Heavens or Hells Army. Its slightly different if you go third way(Grey as opposed to White/Light Grey - Very Dark Grey/Almost Black) fondly referred to as Amber. Different rules apply to Amberites but all three armies have same goal of clearing out tge planes of White Chaos and Dead Black higher (N+) entities.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
12 Heavens
There are way more than 12. But we talk about Nine --yes Nine-- primary Hesvens so we dont confuse the children. There are Dreamlands and Fairylands and the Lands of the Fae, Hades,and Tartarus and thr Mare Nocturne where damned souls drown endlessly as the demonic Bolg sail over them to Pandemonium. There are the many planes of the Gladden Fields where Frey and Frrya, Ibis and Ghira and Ganesh and Dispater rule. Valhalla with its Valkyries and the Deserts of the Other Wheres where Mother Baaa'st and Mother Isis wander with their flocks and followers and the flower of a blue lotus is more precious than gold or rubies or even Ambergris from Cetus. There are Other Whens Other Hows Other Whys. A plane of sentient numbers, the Fool's Paradise which is closed to the other members of the Most High except by invitation. And of course the Phantom Plane where Rhyme and Reason ruled
sss.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Seinfeld filmed in LA for its run and this scene they fucked up because this is right by the US Bank tower in downtown LA.