Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm an ancient guard of ancient times who is ancient. I preside over my own level of hell, it's known as the BMV. It is fondly known simply as "hell." There can be no greater hell. My hell is also ancient of ancient, by the way.
How to get into big trouble with Queen Hel.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
page me when you're done mocking this mental patient so i can rickshaw it
Araysar is depressed as is usual for FSB fucktards who know theyve got torturecation coming their way. I think its The White Room for you bitch.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Yeah I'm Saturn reborn but you can call me Cronus.

You got snap?
Holy Shit. a_skeleton_02 knows Saturn is Kronus. I am gobstopped. Except not since you should know that Max Von Sydow is Saturn/Kronus/Sagittarius and can claim you as his indentured servant in Deseret for claiming to be him. But maybe he will find your post funny.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
. Since its my birthday Ill give you a present of fucking knowledge. Dembolg (Demitasse, DemiBolg, Demigrand); Bolg (Guard, Midguard,Vanguard), Ancients(West Guard, Midguard, Vanguard), Ancients of Ancients(East Guard, Midguard, Vanguard, N-), N's, D's and Q's, and Y's at the top in the Planes of Existence were talking about. Ancients range from (for lack of a bettrr analogy) Majors, Lt. Col and Colonels in Heavens or Hells Army. Its slightly different if you go third way(Grey as opposed to White/Light Grey - Very Dark Grey/Almost Black) fondly referred to as Amber. Different rules apply to Amberites but all three armies have same goal of clearing out tge planes of White Chaos and Dead Black higher (N+) entities.

So is this like fifth edition? Do you have extra character sheets?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
His IP is actually from Malta by the way.
Her IP is actually from Gozo which is essentially a different fucking country. But wine is 1.69 Euros and the Top Ramen lookalike is spicy so all is wrong in the world except where i am (well a few other places are ok but i get to eggzagerate a bit now and then).

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Hey Tad, what does the future have in store for me personally?

Since you know everything, obviouslly.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Ok, I'm convinced.

How safe is Philadelphia? I work in the city but live in the burbs and work from home often.

Also what's a bolg?
. Philafelphia is as safe as Chicaho or New York or any other city with arabs running around with backpacks or secretly hidden nukes packed in concrete. Like in that movie i was in with Arnold Schwarzenegger aka Crom.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Hey Tad, what does the future have in store for me personally?

Since you know everything, obviouslly.
The shit I know you cant imagine. You will get to Deseret. You are an Ancient of Ancients. You are not an emmination of the tarot by two emminations. Queen of Wands - you a chick? Two of Wands. Youre probably going to die in the oncoming nuclear holocaust cause you wont go to Key West or Iona or wtf in time so you do the reincarnate thing in Deseret and get full knowledge at 11.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Where the fuck is Aradune aka Brad McQuaid he is supposed to be on this forum. The whole fucking point of EQ Vanguard and Vanilla WoW and FFXI Online or wtf its called was to help Bolg (Demi to AoA) understand wtf was going to be necessary in Deseret. Where the fuck were the Hamadryads and The Wildflower? You cant just chop down a tree for crafting or a fire - if its ensouled by a dryad and you try to chop off a branch you may get iced by which i mean,you will get iced.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Her IP is actually from Gozo which is essentially a different fucking country. But wine is 1.69 Euros and the Top Ramen lookalike is spicy so all is wrong in the world except where i am (well a few other places are ok but i get to eggzagerate a bit now and then).
Is this your way of telling us that you've transitioned into a woman?

If so, I give it a 10/10 for originality.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users