Entry Tier Studio Equipment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For you audio and video people out there, I'm looking for a little advice of on some recording equipment if anyone see something on this list that is awful. I don't need TV level production, but I want the audio to be good quality and the video to look better than someone staring at a webcam. I'll be recording lots of lectures and seminars that would typically be given in person. I can't break the bank on high end stuff, but I can probably sell my boss on this budget fairly easy and it looks like it will do the job we need. I don't want to go the audio interface route for the audio, because no one else at the office would know how to turn it on and use it.

Primary Camera
DSLR - $447
Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Digital Camera
Pick reason. Affordable 4k video, but I may just end up just doing 1080. Cut's off at 30 minutes, but I think that's fine because no one is going to want to do a 30 minute take.

64gb card. $30 Shoots will be 30 minutes to an hour max non-continuous. The camera maxes out at 30 minutes.

Lens - $147.99
Panasonic Lumix G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds
Pick reason: Primary shooting is going to be in person head and shoulders lecture, or lecture at a white board.

Tripod - $82.50
I have a bunch of amazon basic tripods for camcorders. Is this worth the expense for easier leveling?

Backup Camera - GoPro4 hero black, already owned

Audio #1 Stand mounted shotgun mic into DSLR
Shotgun Microphone - $169
Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Pick reason: I need good audio and I trust audio-technica at this price point. It's going to be mounted on a mic stand next to the camera.

Adapter for xlr into DSLR - $10
Amazon.com: Riipoo XLR to 3.5mm Adapter Cable 6 inch 1/8" 3.5mm Jack Male to XLR Female Stereo Audio Adapter Patch Cable Cord, Microphone Cable: Toys & Games

Audio #2 Option 1 -Lav Mic into handheld recorder
Lapel Mic - $20
Amazon.com : BOYA by M1 Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras Camcorders Audio Recorder PC : Camera & Photo

Audio Recorder - I have a bunch of these, I want to run the lapel mic into this.

Audio #2 option 2 - $119 - Incase they don't want to wear a lapel michrophone
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, Onboard Stereo Microphones, Camera Mountable
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078PTM82R?tag=d4darious-20

Lighting - $80
Random pick off amazon, I
Amazon.com : YICOE Softbox Lighting Kit Photography Photo Studio Equipment Continuous Lighting System with 5700K Energy Saving Light Bulb for Portraits Fashion Advertising Photo Shooting YouTube Video : Camera & Photo