Episodes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is back, season 4 started last night.

For those that don't know, show stars Matt LeBlanc and it's pretty damn funny. It's on Showtime and BBC Two.

Wikipedia_sl said:
The show is about a British husband-and-wife comedy writing team who travel to Hollywood to remake their successful British TV series, with disastrous results.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe I never made a thread for this show.

It's pretty GD great most of the time. Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc is hilarious. Everyone is pretty damn good. You get a good mix of outright jokes and sort of lowbrow humor and the dry British wit. The couple at the center stay very British, especially the wife, and it works great with them interacting with these total Holly phoneys who are oblivious to the fact their being insulted most of the time.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I love it because it reminds me of everything I hated about living in Southern California. The scene in this week's episode where they were walking and got the view of the city...I was disgusted by the view and bothered that they were going to have her say how "pretty" it looked. I laughed out loud when she said that she hated this city. The first episode this season as a whole was pretty solid.

spronk

FPS noob
watched the 3 aired episodes, loving it. depressed/angry matt leblanc is way more awesome than successful leblanc, and i can't wait to see what happens with blondes love life. c'mon showtime, do your stuff and show some titties

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It's pretty GD great most of the time. Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc is hilarious. Everyone is pretty damn good. You get a good mix of outright jokes and sort of lowbrow humor and the dry British wit. The couple at the center stay very British, especially the wife, and it works great with them interacting with these total Holly phoneys who are oblivious to the fact that they're being insulted most of the time.
Great description. Show is amazing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got pretty sick so I binge watched this. Pretty awesome. Matt LeBlanc is great, but honestly I think I like the British couple's back-and-forth the most. Myra as a character is also great. Especially when she has lines more than just moans and shirks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's a good side character. I enjoy the scenes with her, the gay dude, and Carol together.

Carol is pretty interesting as well. Great mix of good at her job but an absolute trainwreck in her personal life.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I haven't seen this, but I've just watched "Green Wing" which is a comedy with the british characters in this in a dysfunctional hospital. Worth a watch it's crazy/hilarious and may like it if you like this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They always have the next episode on-demand, so I end up watching it in 2 episode blocks. Next week's episode is pretty fantastic. Shawn drops the hammer, David Schwimmer shows up, and the sex tape scene is outstanding. LeBlanc should definitely get an Emmy nomination for this season.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Season started off pretty fucking week but last episode was fucking hilarious.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the reminder, this show fell off my radar (I don't have Showtime).