EQ NEXT ART DIRECTION POLL

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So-so. Some's good (environment, humans, male dwarves), some's bad (dark elves, female dwarves); overall, it's bearable.

love it and I'm a 9 year old girl who hasn't had her fist period yet.
"Fist period," huh? Sounds painful.

misery_sl

shitlord
I am not really 9 anymore, I am 9 and a half so that makes me pretty much 10 already.
I decided to go with it anyway. Also, yes, I know how to use punctuation.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm angry ogres are these aesthetic power lifting bros instead of the awesomely fuckswole and fat beasts they were in '99. Hopefully they have the same goofy waddle/run and butt scratch.

misery_sl

shitlord
Neutralized the poll.
Now no one can understand my post.
frown.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I put I like it but honestly I'm leaning more towards "no strong opinion." The human female looked good. The kerran, despite the Lion King-esque proportions, looked good in action. And I like what they've shown concept art-wise for the dwarves. The Dark Elves are a misstep though. Hopefully they will offer a high degree of customization and that was just the most na'vi looking face they could come up with for Pax...

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
The dark elves look like... Blue Disney. The female Dwarves need to be redone as well.

Everything else (cept Kerran) looks fine.

misery_sl

shitlord
Like the world, the humans are nice, the dwarves are alright, the Kerran are whatevs, the dark elf is not preferred, but I doubt I'll ever play one anyway. Animations that I have seen thus far have been very good IMO. Honestly in terms of hot sauce I would probably express my opinion as medium. Very mild on the delfs though.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've honestly been really impressed with the quality of the animations they've shown. You can bitch about the art all you want, but those animations they showed for the female human and kerran were Blizzard quality, not the typical half assed SOE shit.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
How would I vote if I like the environments, female human, male human and dorf, but dont like the female halflings, the thundercat and aladdin? Given that their is nobody complaining about the environment assets so far the poll should probably be about the character models only to start with.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like too much to vote anything but awesome. It has issues, but what doesn't? I also despised male night elves (WoW) and their auto attack idling animation with a great ferocity. Fortunately they weren't a popular choice.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't like a lot of the models so far, but I don't like most games models. I do like the environments, but the scale almost seems too small for an EQ game. Day/Night is cool for sure though. It pretty much means we're going to be guaranteed some sort of Kithicor type situation, in my mind.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dammit, I voted before catching up the last 20 pages of the EQN thread. I'd like to change my "dont have a strong opinion" to "I dont like it" after seeing the DE and female Dwarf models. I didnt like the Kerra (mostly the armor) in the original reveal, but the world scenery was good enough to keep me on the fence. Slowly losing faith.

Feerrott looked pretty amazing though!