EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Ruleset is as yet unannounced but the servers are official as of the EQ roadmap released today. Projected launch of May means we will probably see the ruleset in April.

In the meantime post all your retarded predictions and rule ideas here.

OP and title will be updated as rule details emerge.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My theory is that it's something Merc related. SoD on launch, mercs in classic, something like that. Maybe the change to not requiring the quest is just a QoL update, but I think it's more to do with many TLPers not knowing about/understanding the quest and making it "easier" on those folks.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
server(s)
  • One classic TLP Mangler copy
  • One faster paced starting in Luclin

• 1Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mercs from the get go on a truebox server with FV loot rules would be pretty rad. Then shore up the expansion to 2ish months instead of 3 and let 'er blast! I'd love for them to increase the loot amount from bosses, but not the FFA style of Mischief. Double the loot would probably be a good spot, and with FV trade rules at least you could sell off/twink out items once you're swimming in loot.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Selo 2.0 with mischief loot instead of half lockouts please

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a slump waiting through all of poployldon for a new tlp...

Just please not be another fucking Miragul.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
But you can play GoD before the new TLP hits. More than worth it.

Hard pass.

When you can roll your face on the keyboard and spell some of the raid bosses names, you know you're playing past the point of no return.

• 5Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd imagine free trade would be in their plans since they went back and made some of the tradeable keys like Seb and Emperor unable to be traded after people were already done with those expansions and wouldn't have served a purpose otherwise

Sterling

El Presidente
GoD naming conventions are definitely shit, but it's the best TLP expansion pre level 85.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I will be leading the official forum Fires of Heaven guild.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dwarf wizards! Iksar paladins! Gnome monks!

In terms of low effort gimmicks an increase of the number of race/class combinations would likely be rather popular. It's not enough for a server by itself I don't think but people would like it.

1642684513179.png

Ogre Bards.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ruleset is as yet unannounced but the servers are official as of the EQ roadmap released today. Projected launch of May means we will probably see the ruleset in April.

In the meantime post all your retarded predictions and rule ideas here.

OP and title will be updated as rule details emerge.

You don't have the early scoop on what it is?

Am disappoint

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beastlord and Berserker on launch?! Give us old Freeport for once.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Here's an idea for the next TLP server launch window. Don't make a new TLP server. Just offer the bags again, and call it a day.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This time, loot really is random.

This time Mercs are available from the start with the random loot system and free trade. The big catch........No Krono system.

Lets see how many players would just enjoy the game without the nature of greed behind it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So naive. RMT will still happen. Greed will still happen. The only difference will be not being able to bring prior wealth into the new server, if no Krono is allowed.

It will also never happen.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
GoD naming conventions are definitely shit, but it's the best TLP expansion pre level 85.

If best = overrated sure. The raids suck(Bloodfeaster is the only cool fight), the group content sucks, the gear is boring, BiC is stupid and you can get all your AAs on day one. GoD is an LDoN tier expansion change my mind.

• 2Moron