Erection Day, Smoke the Polls with Cock Suffrage!

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Logic dictates that if male genatailia is to be censored, femal genatailia is to be censored.

Do not censor my female genatailia.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't care as much if neither were in the FSR on a regular basis. There is too many nekkid chicks in the FSR that really aren't very interesting, and if people have to look at horrible virginers every page or two that doesn't have a funny or interesting context (like it isn't doing a clever trick) I think people should have to look at peeners too without spoilers.

Spoilering cocks and not cunts just seems patheticly sexist and homophobic to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The whole "no cocks" thing always struck me as shockingly childish for a forum full of grown ups posting naked people all the damn time.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What do you think this is? Some kind of dickmokracy?

• 1Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The whole "no cocks" thing always struck me as shockingly childish for a forum full of grown ups posting naked people all the damn time.
Go google "cocks" then. Enjoy all the pictures there.

Me? It's very fucking simple, so attend carefully...

A pair of tits make me smile. A cock puts me off my day. That's it. It has nothing to do with being childish, it has to do with being straight. It's not normal for straight guys to say "Oh, haha! Nice! A big fat cock!" and go on their merry way. But if that's what floats your boat... Great. Luckily as Mist said, it's a dickmocracy.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You all seem like mad homo phobic dudes. Cocks don't ruin my day, unless its a goblin cock.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

A pair of tits make me smile. A cock puts me off my day. That's it. It has nothing to do with being childish, it has to do with being straight. It's not normal for straight guys to say "Oh, haha! Nice! A big fat cock!" and go on their merry way. But if that's what floats your boat... Great. Luckily as Mist said, it's a dickmocracy.
You think it is normal for a straight guy to see a cock and have that put off his entire day? You don't think that is strange or something? It has everything to do with being childish. It is a goddamn body part, not a statement of intent to suck and fuck your way through the YMCA.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah that's a bit extreme, I don't think people will be posting dicks for shock value and if they do they should be punished appropriately, but who gives a shit we've all got one

Zhaun_sl

shitlord

Go to the PGT or google "tits" then?

I don't want random boring cocks in the FSR anymore than I want random tits, asses or vages, to me that is what the PGT is for. I don't think any of these things should be in the FSR, as I said before, unless they're doing some kind of cute, clever or (hopefully not too) gross trick. In this case, I don't see why one is censored and the other isn't.

The idea that a girl shooting balls into or out of her nasty ass snatch is A-Ok but HOLY FUCK its the end of the world if there is the sllightest shadow of a pecker is just absurd.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this poll is a proof that everyone in FoH is, helplessly, gay. It appears that we all desire cocks.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Honestly I'd care more about keeping nudes out of FSR entirely than whether dicks/pussies are in spoilers or not in SS in general. I'm all for tits and ass and what not, but it's almost always neither funny nor strange nor random, and it is annoying when you want to browse the thread somewhere where having tranny cocks and what not pop up on the screen isn't appropriate. I mean post all the genitals the want, but why not keep it to threads labelled NSFW?

• 1Like

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Looks like most people think seeing a dick may make them gay... awful lot of people in the closet up in here.