ESPNs College Bowl Mania 2015

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Here we go again:

ESPN - Capital One Bowl Mania - Group: This game challenges you to ...

Group name: rerolled.org
Password: wtfisham

If you were in it last year, you probably received an email from ESPN this week inviting you right back again and you won't have to use the password. New people sign up with the above info!

Remember, this isn't a straight-up pickem, its a "Confidence" league - Pick the winners of each matchup. Then order your picks based on confidence. The higher the confidence, the more points you get for a correct pick.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Now, if someone can remind me in which order they seed the picks...I did it completely ass-backwards last year.

Is #1 your most confident pick, or is #42(since the top pick is worth 42 points)?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Now, if someone can remind me in which order they seed the picks...I did it completely ass-backwards last year.

Is #1 your most confident pick, or is #42(since the top pick is worth 42 points)?
ESPN - Capital One Bowl Mania - Frequently Asked Questions: This ga...
Q: How do I give a game a different number of Confidence Points

A: On the entry page, simply click/tap the "MOVE" button for the game in question and designate where you would prefer it to be in the confidence list by clicking/tapping the "HERE" button. The top of the list will always represent games with the lowest confidence values (i.e. the National Championship will be worth the most points by default) so the very first bowl game is worth only one point.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Fuck man, while picking the games I'm thinking "who the fuck are half these teams?"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
damn, signed up for this on the way out and told myself I just make my picks later. spaced it comepletely

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Boy, we all stuck at this. Not a single person in the top 50% of overall scores so far

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Everyone's looking a little better now, apparently we all had out picks backloaded for the late bowl games

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was in the lead for a long time, but now have crashed and burned pretty bad

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was pretty sure I was going to win at halftime. now ill finish near the bottom

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I changed to Oregon and moved it up to the highest confidence. Thanks Oregon you assholes.