Euro 2016

Neki

Molten Core Raider
We beat Germany in a friendly hence...

England are going to win the Euros!!!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hey, you gonna change the lyrics to "fifty years of hurt" any time soon?

they should be kept up to date.

Szlia

Every four years I realize how little I care about the Euro when compared to the World Cup. I am not too sure why... it's probably a question of diversity in play styles and the opportunity to see players we are not used to see with the asian, african and american teams.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Predictions:

Germany to win
Spain losing finalists (although another world cup 2014 performance would be awesome)
Belgium gets knocked out in the semis

England if they played as well as when Rooney was injured will maybe get to the semis of even the final in expense of Spain. If they revert back to the game plan against Portugal where in order to cram Rooney into the squad, they played Alli on the left side of midfield, Kane and Vardy as wingers and Rooney through the middle: Group stage exit with no wins. Hodgson so retarded.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That goal by Payet might be one of the most skillful shots from that distance Ive ever seen. goalkeeper absolutely ZERO chance to save that ball.

A wonderstrike if there ever was one.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That goal by Payet might be one of the most skillful shots from that distance Ive ever seen. goalkeeper absolutely ZERO chance to save that ball.

A wonderstrike if there ever was one.
yeah, the only legit goal in that game was blind luck, and if he scores a second goal like that, I'll streak.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hero_of_the_USSR.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Friends laughing at me for being German and supporting England for 15 years. Talk about bad life choices.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Not sure who I am even cheering for at this tournament. I'm going for Iceland! I hope they do well.

Great games so far, but some of the goalkeeping from free kicks have been pretty bad.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Gotta love you Euros-- ultra peaceful about everything, including an Islamic invasion, but football? Enter rage/riot mode.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, we Euros are pretty passionate about our football.

Can't beat you on the field? We will just beat you with our fists

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UEFA threatens England and Russia with disqualification should their hooligans riot again.