European Politics Thread

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 35m
Well i can recommend at least one frenchy who should suck on his car exhaust to make some room for others. What an absolutely insane thing to say, western countries already have a problem with sustaining the demographics and he wants to speed that up just so he can seem woke. Fucking pull those guillotines out of mothballs already and go to work.

Gurgeh

Blackwing Lair Raider
37d 2h 37m

sadris

<Donors Crew>
48d 13h 6m
His party didn't get 2% last election. Fuck him, fuck them. French are 80% against more migrations. He's irrelevant, that newspaper is irrelevant.

The green party is not only polling close to 0% now, but there is wide-spread hate for them now.
An expected reaction for a party that is openingly calling for the extinction of the nation.

Gurgeh

Blackwing Lair Raider
37d 2h 37m
We should start a FoH correspondent program. I'd donate to get Gurgeh out in field to video this stuff. What say you Gurgeh Gurgeh
Not exactly the best time for a career change when a lot of french people are calling for cutting heads of journalists. Especially being correspondent for a literally nazy organization. So if my head isn't cut by the protesters (could work with some of them if I wear a reversible MAGA/Putin hat, possibly), I'm hearing right now on TV that the "regular" right wing is calling for martial law, so I'll get the firing squad. Thank you for the dream job !

Gavinmad

Ssraeszha Raider
68d 8h 2m
Not exactly the best time for a career change when a lot of french people are calling for cutting heads of journalists. Especially being correspondent for a literally nazy organization. So if my head isn't cut by the protesters (could work with some of them if I wear a reversible MAGA/Putin hat, possibly), I'm hearing right now on TV that the "regular" right wing is calling for martial law, so I'll get the firing squad. Thank you for the dream job !
You're a sacrifice we're willing to make.

Gurgeh

Blackwing Lair Raider
37d 2h 37m
Macron tonight : "Too many French People have forgotten the meaning of hard work". Yeah, that's the kind of shit you say on the eve of a very large protest by angry AND working people. Yellow vests protests nearly only happen on saturday, unlike union protest that will randomly shut down the country for no reason a working day. So he's telling a bunch of full-time employed people that are taxed 50%+, are having more and more trouble living decently and that have been protesting on their weekend for 2 months that they need to try harder.

At this point there is no other sensible explanation but the one that he wants the country to burn. I hope he's taken into account that the first thing burning will be him.

reavor

Trakanon Raider
57d 34m
Macron tonight : "Too many French People have forgotten the meaning of hard work". Yeah, that's the kind of shit you say on the eve of a very large protest by angry AND working people. Yellow vests protests nearly only happen on saturday, unlike union protest that will randomly shut down the country for no reason a working day. So he's telling a bunch of full-time employed people that are taxed 50%+, are having more and more trouble living decently and that have been protesting on their weekend for 2 months that they need to try harder.

At this point there is no other sensible explanation but the one that he wants the country to burn. I hope he's taken into account that the first thing burning will be him.
only saturdays? macron's probably not gonna care until many workdays are disappearing.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Frenzied Wombat

<Donors Crew>
49d 15h 42m