European Politics Thread

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 8h 54m
Finnish municipality ends migrant visits to kindergartens and schools after a series of rape cases
ESIKOTO is an integration experiment where migrants visit schools and daycare centers to learn more about society through lessons and study groups. It is also supposed to promote multiculturalism.

Parents have complained about these so-called integration visits and feel worried about their children after the recent series of rapes committed against young girls. According to the Finnish police, the alleged perpetrators are male migrants who have come to the country in recent years and most of the rape victims are girls under the age of 15.

One of the places the media has highlighted in connection with the rape wave is the municipality of Oulu in North Ostrobothnia. In Oulu, the police are investigating at least ten migrants for serious sexual offenses against girls as young as ten. As a result, parents have complained and expressed concern about how the municipality can allow the integration project ESIKOTO to continue.

The municipal leadership has chosen to meet the parents’ request and end the integration project.
Sweden: PM Löfven blames Stalin's mass murder on "right-wing extremists"?
Prime Minister Stefan Löfven condemned "right-wing extremism" in Europe before the EU elections in May in his speech on Friday, but then he gave examples of battles during the First World War and communist war crimes. Social media now claims that he "mixed up" the world wars.

According to SR Ekot , he highlighted "the fight against right-wing extremism and nationalism in Europe as the most important issue today". Then he said, according to Sveriges Radio:

- We have seen it on the battlefields in Verdun. We have seen it in the gas chambers of Treblinka or in the forests of Katyn. We have seen it in front of the mass graves of the former Yugoslavia.

The problem is that Verdun, one of the world's most bloody battles, occurred during the First World War. Then it was hardly about "right-wing extremism", even though the war was accused of nationalist motives. The Katyn Forest Massacre was a Soviet mass execution of thousands of Poles. Soviet propaganda laws claimed that Nazi Germany was behind the massacre, which was later revealed as a lie. In what is currently referred to as the Katyn massacre, a total of 21,857 Polish citizens were killed - on the orders of Communist dictator Josef Stalin. It is called "one of the worst massacres of the Second World War".
Remember that Swedish girl from last year who stopped a plane from taking off in order to prevent an ex con (beat up his wife and children) from being voluntarily deported? Well a cringe worthy documentary has been made in which Errson is portrayed as the great savior and none of the actual facts are presented beyond what she did. She's currently awaiting a court verdict on whether she will be sentenced to two weeks in jail or not.

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 8h 54m
Some very interesting news from Tommy Robinson and a huge shot fired at the BBC and Panorama. Panorama is the BBC's investigative current affairs documentary program. First broadcast in 1953, it is the world's longest-running current affairs television program.

Last edited:

Gurgeh

Vyemm Raider
58d 9h 5m
Incendie de la maison de Ferrand: condamnation unanime, de Le Pen à Mélenchon
Speaker of the National Assembly house was partly burnt last night. There are also daily occurences of LREM offices being vandalized one way or another. I guess that's the kind of shit that happens when thousands of people got severly injured in protests, you've got tens if not hundreds of thousands of radicalized people that start fighting back. Though yellow are far more civil as they are burning empty building, when the police has been given order to headshot protesters with flash-balls.

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 8h 54m
The same government trying to negotiate a Brexit deal gave a contract out for shipping/ferry services post-Brexit to a company with no ships. Cant understand why the Brexit deal is such a disaster.

UK govt cancels Seaborne Freight's no-deal ferry contract
Well vetted indeed...
The company was also criticised when its business terms and conditions showed references to placing 'any meal/order', prompting speculation on social media that it had copied the format from a takeaway delivery company. Seaborne has since updated its website.

The firm's website read: 'It is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the supplied goods before agreeing to pay for any meal/order.' It also said: 'Delivery charges are calculated per order and based on [delivery details here].' In another section, the terms read: 'Users are prohibited from making false orders through our website.'

It added: 'Seaborne Freight (UK) Limited reserves the right to seek compensation through legal action for any losses incurred as the result of hoax delivery requests and will prosecute to the full extent of the law.'

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: chthonic-anemos and Dom

Bondurant

Trakanon Raider
11d 3h 49m
It's always a tragedy when people not used to protests pick up riot grenades on the ground. Regarding Gilets Jaunes, most of the time people getting hurt / arrested are newcomers. They don't know about police alerts (which most of the time aren't heard because of noise loudness and stuff) and aren't used to crowd control ordinance.

Most of the time you're just sending back CS gas grenades to police forces. Some of them grenades contain explosive charges which at some point could heavily harm if not used / handled correctly. I'm gonna state the obvious here, but since November most of Gilets Jaunes protests in France are utterly violent, wherever it's from genuine gov protesters or pure black block doctrine sympathizers.

Politics aside (in December they raise basic police staff wages), instead of trying hard make everyone guilty I think the french government should rather emphasize on protest conduct (don't pick stuff on the ground, acknowledge dispersion, stay away of unrest) rather than diabolizing the movement. Most of the time hardcore rebels don't get caught and angry civilans get in the crossfire.

Last edited:

iannis

Chairman Meow
46d 11h 59m
While that broad isn't ugly, she'd be hotter if she trimmed up some for a public appearance. That being said. I am sure that stripping and lecturing naked strengthens your argument about economic research....

Spare me.
My desire to know more did indeed intensify!

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 8h 54m
Every fourth student in Sweden has a foreign background but all schools must now become more multicultural
Every fourth student in Sweden now has a foreign background, according to a new survey from state broadcaster SVT news. However the demographic distribution can be uneven; some schools may have 90 percent immigrant students, while others have five percent. SVT dislikes this and they are trying to force more multicultural schools. SVT emphasizes that it is "problematic for several reasons that pupils with different backgrounds meet less and less often in school".

The uneven distribution is explained by the principle of proximity, ie students usually choose the school closest to where they live. At the same time, the municipalities are now trying to do everything to mix up the schools. Among other things, closing schools in ghettos, placing new schools more centrally, merging smaller schools with larger ones and changing the grade classification so that students end up in the same schools no matter where they reside.
Germany: Number of foreigners in prisons at record high
More and more foreign nationals are sitting in German prisons nationwide according to a survey by “Rheinische Post”. In two states every other person is a foreign national. In North-Rhine-Westphalia prisoners came from 113 nations, 42 were stateless and 108 were from unknown origins. The most strongly represented countries are lead by Turkey and followed in order by Morocco, Poland and Romania.

The prison authorities pay particular attention to prisoners with Islamist backgrounds. "The number of prisoners, who have become conspicuous because of their Islamist sentiment, has risen sharply in the past two years," reports the Stuttgart Minister of Justice Guido Wolf. The Islamic prison population has also strongly increased in the last two years. It has been between 20 to 30 per cent in 2017 and is now at 45 percent.

This trend is represented even more so in Berlin and Hamburg with foreigners making up 51 and 61 per cent of the total inmates, experiencing growths of 6 and 8 per cent respectively. Other areas experienced increases as well, like Lower Saxony from 29 to 33, Rhineland-Palatinate 26 to 30, Baden-Württemberg 44 to 48, Bremen 35 to 41, Schleswig-Holstein 28 to 34, Saarland 24 to 27 and a particularly strong increase in Bavaria since 2012 from 31 to 45 per cent.

In North Rhine-Westphalia, among the 5683 prisoners without German citizenship, 32 are imprisoned for incorporation or membership in a terrorist organization. Another three were behind bars for preparing a serious state-damaging act of violence.
UK: Karl Marx memorial in Highgate cemetery 'will never be the same again' after vandals attacked it with a hammer
A memorial to the Father of Communism - Karl Marx - has been attacked with a hammer and 'will never be the same again', a charity has said. The 'deliberate and sustained attack' on the Grade I-listed monument, which puts it on a par with the most important buildings in the country, was 'very upsetting', the trusts chief executive said.

From the comments:

Marx and his wife were buried in a simple grave - the remains of which is the part of the monument that has been damaged. The Communist Party of Great Britain funded this monument designed to be a a focal point for Communist to hero worship Marx. It was unveiled in 1956, the same year the Communist Party of Great Britain lost a third of its members when its sponsor the Soviet Union crushed the Hungarian Revolution with brutal savagery. Little wonder it is attacked on a regular basis.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
It's always a tragedy when people not used to protests pick up riot grenades on the ground. Regarding Gilets Jaunes, most of the time people getting hurt / arrested are newcomers. They don't know about police alerts (which most of the time aren't heard because of noise loudness and stuff) and aren't used to crowd control ordinance.

Most of the time you're just sending back CS gas grenades to police forces. Some of them grenades contain explosive charges which at some point could heavily harm if not used / handled correctly. I'm gonna state the obvious here, but since November most of Gilets Jaunes protests in France are utterly violent, wherever it's from genuine gov protesters or pure black block doctrine sympathizers.

Politics aside (in December they raise basic police staff wages), instead of trying hard make everyone guilty I think the french government should rather emphasize on protest conduct (don't pick stuff on the ground, acknowledge dispersion, stay away of unrest) rather than diabolizing the movement. Most of the time hardcore rebels don't get caught and angry civilans get in the crossfire.
Doesn't surprise me he'd pick it up tbh. How many times do we see that shit in the movies? /Picks up grenade and throws it back/away

I honestly prob would have done the same. Unfortunately this dude's hand was a learning lesson.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: chthonic-anemos and Gask

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Silver Donator>
Just saw Timmy "TheTangent" Pool talked about this and its terrifying me.
Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online
Lesser britain is going full on Orwell and i think someone needs to pull the ripcord or maybe its too late for that.
I actually believe that Lanx has it spot on about the UK police idiocy. SJW nonsense aside it is pretty juicy for the Coppers as an organization to virtue signal and create value by gallantly pursuing non-crimes. Then boast about how you are crushing hate and prejudice and float huge numbers of cases closed and criminals brought to justice. This is wayyyyy easier than actually pursuing violent and dangerous criminals. You also get to avoid being accused of racism by idiots.

Win win if you're a copper.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Bronze Donator>
65d 8h 35m
I actually believe that Lanx has it spot on about the UK police idiocy. SJW nonsense aside it is pretty juicy for the Coppers as an organization to virtue signal and create value by gallantly pursuing non-crimes. Then boast about how you are crushing hate and prejudice and float huge numbers of cases closed and criminals brought to justice. This is wayyyyy easier than actually pursuing violent and dangerous criminals. You also get to avoid being accused of racism by idiots.

Win win if you're a copper.
That is such a jaded view of the situation and i have to admit it that it sounds almost plausible.
I have cought myself thinking just that and that is what is upsetting me the most. If we are truly that far down that path maybe a "Giant Meteor 2020" is not that bad after all.