European Politics Thread

Maul

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9d 14h 17m
British Police are now confiscating spoons.

A bill that would see Texas men fined $100 (£82) for masturbating has taken a step closer to becoming law after it received its first reading in the state’s House of Representatives.

Under section 173.010 of House Bill 4260, the Man’s Right to Know Act, Texas men would only be allowed to masturbate under supervision, inside approved health care and medical facilities.

Any “unregulated masturbatory emissions outside of a woman’s vagina, or created outside of a health or medical facility, will be charged a $100 civil penalty for each emission, and will be considered an act against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity of life.”

The bill, created by state representative Jessica Farrar of Houston, would also promote “fully abstinent sexual relations” and create a “Hospital Masturbatory Assistance Registry” to “provide fully-abstinent encouragement counselling, supervising physicians for masturbatory emissions, and storage for the semen.”

At least we arent criminals for jerking off, if this passes Foler Foler will have to sell his collection of images of other peoples watches to fund his multiple daily illegal "emissions"

Hilarious bill, although satire, would be amazing if it passed.

Chris

Vyemm Raider
11d 18h 23m

A bill that would see Texas men fined $100 (£82) for masturbating has taken a step closer to becoming law after it received its first reading in the state’s House of Representatives.

Under section 173.010 of House Bill 4260, the Man’s Right to Know Act, Texas men would only be allowed to masturbate under supervision, inside approved health care and medical facilities.

Any “unregulated masturbatory emissions outside of a woman’s vagina, or created outside of a health or medical facility, will be charged a $100 civil penalty for each emission, and will be considered an act against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity of life.”

The bill, created by state representative Jessica Farrar of Houston, would also promote “fully abstinent sexual relations” and create a “Hospital Masturbatory Assistance Registry” to “provide fully-abstinent encouragement counselling, supervising physicians for masturbatory emissions, and storage for the semen.”

At least we arent criminals for jerking off, if this passes Foler Foler will have to sell his collection of images of other peoples watches to fund his multiple daily illegal "emissions"

Hilarious bill, although satire, would be amazing if it passed.
Well they may be banning jerking off in the US, but the real problem is the UK Government not letting Saint Tommy shout at defendants in a courthouse.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
Well they may be banning jerking off in the US, but the real problem is the UK Government not letting Saint Tommy shout at defendants in a courthouse.
Sorry but in an actually free country you're allowed to yell at court defendants outside the courthouse all you want.

Reactions: AngryGerbil

Chris

Vyemm Raider
11d 18h 23m
Sorry but in an actually free country you're allowed to yell at court defendants outside the courthouse all you want.
But not allowed to jerk off!

You think it's satire but it's happened before when the land of the free banned alcohol, you know, like Muslim countries do!

• Picard
Reactions: Ukerric and Kaines

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
37d 23h 36m
What about the abortion bill? Doesnt seem very free to me.
Your free to move to another state where they allow it. There is plenty of them, in fact some let you do it all the way to 9mos.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
What about the abortion bill? Doesnt seem very free to me.
I've been discussing this in the other thread but abortion being legal has forced, "abortion rights" to mutate into what we have today. Where its abortion must be specifically codified into state constitutions where the taxpayer is on the hook for it. It must be provided to all women whenever they want, third trimester even, without question or criticism under any circumstances. Or somehow you're against, "women's rights." Which is a huge crock of shit.

What you're seeing in GA is the conservatives who are against abortion and have given in to every compromise possible on the subject for the last 40 years getting up and telling them to go fuck themselves.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Vepil and Kaines

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
Your free to move to another state where they allow it. There is plenty of them, in fact some let you do it all the way to 9mos.
Thing is they didn't even fucking ban it. They just said at this point in gestation we consider this to be a human being and you cannot abort it. So women have six weeks or smth?

Kaines

50d 22h 10m
Thing is they didn't even fucking ban it. They just said at this point in gestation we consider this to be a human being and you cannot abort it. So women have ~5 months to come to this conclusion at 20 weeks IIRC.
Georgia is the heartbeat law. Heartbeats can be detected as early as 6 weeks. So unless you take the morning after pill, by the time you realize you're pregnant, it's likely past time to abort....

Which I'm 100% ok with.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
Georgia is the heartbeat law. Heartbeats can be detected as early as 6 weeks. So unless you take the morning after pill, by the time you realize you're pregnant, it's likely past time to abort....

Which I'm 100% ok with.
Yeah I had numbers wrong there my bad! Not sure what I was thinking of.

Reactions: Kaines

Maul

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9d 14h 17m
I wish I could taste freedom like that :( oh well at least we have lots of staircases here to have accidents on.

• Salty
Reactions: McQueen

Gurgeh

Vyemm Raider
45d 23h 47m
This is why modern White culture is so inefficient. Why pay for babies when other culture just forces one gender to stay home and make babies.
i'm not sold on that. In China or vietnam women were participating in the work force both when they had a lot of kid and now when they have few. Same with Russia, Putin just had to drop his shirt to get +50% birth rate.

The bottom line is women are weak to social pressure. If you apply some they'll either pop kids or not.

Reactions: TJT