Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya pre nerf guise still drops, soon the post nerf will drop at the same time then eventually prenerf goes away.. same with the fungi staff pre nerf drops now then both will drop then pre nerf goes away.

some reason they didnt bother with manastones

lost

<Bronze Donator>
5kr to whoever records themselves wiping thatsmydaddy and his 21 boxes in sebilis. will be gone until monday but will review footage then. his guild is goat trip or his bard Inzane in faceless, training people who take chef or disco cause the guy has to AE a whole pick.. I'm sure lot of people in here love to earn 5kr, has to be video cause pictures are fake.

if it helps this guy is one of the biggest PLers on redguides. I entered the pick he wasnt in zone, then shows up calling disco and chef, trains me out. disco and chef full pop.

jUJ2LhKp_k2Ofr330gMa2BgirIMFpzX59syWDUgpIHo.png

Thatsmydaddy - next bot ban? • r/AgnarrFlames

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rezikus was the first, we had two groups relatively close together. Now we've got a ton.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
5kr to whoever records themselves wiping thatsmydaddy and his 21 boxes in sebilis. will be gone until monday but will review footage then. his guild is goat trip or his bard Inzane in faceless, training people who take chef or disco cause the guy has to AE a whole pick.. I'm sure lot of people in here love to earn 5kr, has to be video cause pictures are fake.

if it helps this guy is one of the biggest PLers on redguides. I entered the pick he wasnt in zone, then shows up calling disco and chef, trains me out. disco and chef full pop.

I don't think he's botting. He streams his AE groups complete with all 22 comps and shit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I know he's not botting persay, thats up to you, is botting something AFK? is that only when you use MQ2? or is it using broadcasting programs to control 22 characters? ...broadcasting 22 characters so you can AE pull half of upstairs sebilis? Is that supposed to be the vision behind true box? No and I dont appreciate picking over into a zone he isnt in, with full pop chef and disco just so he can show up and tell me that he owns chef and disco and then trains me out. I had disco cleared before he was even calling the camp and he had to train mobs from another camp just to push me out.

God knows I'm not innocent but if you think youre going to bully people with 22 characters on a server where you arent supposed to broadcast, I think you're going to bark up the wrong tree, especially when you openly train people.

It's a matter of frapsing enough trains ontop of showing he monopolizes upstair sebilis while using illegal broadcast programs in my opinion, but for now the bounty stands, people can PM me videos privately so no one reports them and I'll review on monday.

Anyway I dont expect you to do anything zaide, I hope youre in that group to get to 60 lulz

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I know he's not botting persay, thats up to you, is botting something AFK? is that only when you use MQ2? or is it using broadcasting programs to control 22 characters? ...broadcasting 22 characters so you can AE pull half of upstairs sebilis? Is that supposed to be the vision behind true box? No and I dont appreciate picking over into a zone he isnt in, with full pop chef and disco just so he can show up and tell me that he owns chef and disco and then trains me out. I had disco cleared before he was even calling the camp and he had to train mobs from another camp just to push me out.

God knows I'm not innocent but if you think youre going to bully people with 22 characters on a server where you arent supposed to broadcast, I think you're going to bark up the wrong tree, especially when you openly train people.

It's a matter of frapsing enough trains ontop of showing he monopolizes upstair sebilis while using illegal broadcast programs in my opinion, but for now the bounty stands, people can PM me videos privately so no one reports them and I'll review on monday.

Anyway I dont expect you to do anything zaide, I hope youre in that group to get to 60 lulz

I mean, I don't care if you train him either lol. I hit 60 a while ago.
kyzP5Nh.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider

I have absolutely zero attachment to this server, but used to love doing creative and fun training on people.

someone lend me a level 60 monk, and I will earn you 5kr

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol I see Abacab got banned? RIP, dude had potential.

Also, epic done- bring on velious. Guess VP key time, even though that zone is total balls.

• 1Worf

kinadin

<Gold Donor>

Izd6Fuz.jpg

Can't tale credit but lol

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I might not be 60 yet but I have managed to hit level 54 while also making about 270k plat so far since release. Kunark fucks with the economy so hard and it's hilarious how many people are clueless. The average rare drops are comparable to classic god/dragon tier loot and are less than half the price and often 1/5th or even less the price. The increase in power relative to the cost of items is crazy compared to classic.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well most Classic loot is trash. Only a handful of real treasures. WDC/CoF/BCG and some sky stuff really, Instruments are ok for bards too.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I might not be 60 yet but I have managed to hit level 54 while also making about 270k plat so far since release. Kunark fucks with the economy so hard and it's hilarious how many people are clueless. The average rare drops are comparable to classic god/dragon tier loot and are less than half the price and often 1/5th or even less the price. The increase in power relative to the cost of items is crazy compared to classic.
Whats ur name.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I can't really think of a single thing I want from kunark. I went over and bought some vendor spells and ran around a little and the only good memory I could dredge up outside of raids was xping in karnors with Greyskies and his instant click greater heal stick.