Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You were on Xev? lol... I check into this thread although I haven't played Agnarr at all. Random-as-fuck to see my old char name. Jib/Shory were good bros, our monk squad was always top notch.

Do shrouded monks still sell for anything? :D

Xev/Povar yeah. Not sure if they still sell for anything.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So I'm there camping Sohn, with 20 other people got my timer and everything. Guy walks in and ask when is the timer, no one answers him.

Me being the nice guy I am I tell him when the time is, and when the next timer will be, and how to use /uptime to calculate the time and everything.

We talk for a while, blah blah.

Next timer comes and the guys msg me that he got it, and thanks me for the timer tips.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not at him, but at the god damn game mechanic.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So I'm there camping Sohn, with 20 other people got my timer and everything. Guy walks in and ask when is the timer, no one answers him.

Me being the nice guy I am I tell him when the time is, and when the next timer will be, and how to use /uptime to calculate the time and everything.

We talk for a while, blah blah.

Next timer comes and the guys msg me that he got it, and thanks me for the timer tips.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not at him, but at the god damn game mechanic.

I've gotten over 10 swamp pieces for the guild. We don't even need them anymore I got more people stuck on RS and PS than swamp.

If you want you can shoot me your info and I can give it a shot for you.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I've gotten over 10 swamp pieces for the guild. We don't even need them anymore I got more people stuck on RS and PS than swamp.

If you want you can shoot me your info and I can give it a shot for you.

Tempting..

Am I gonna wake up naked with penises drawn on me?

Sterling

El Presidente
You were on Xev? lol... I check into this thread although I haven't played Agnarr at all. Random-as-fuck to see my old char name. Jib/Shory were good bros, our monk squad was always top notch.

Do shrouded monks still sell for anything? :D

Probably not all that much and specific to Xev there was an inordinate number of them around since old ST was in until PoP or whatever it was when Hawkstone decided to awaken it after being the 324324th guild to clear the zone.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I for some reason cannot bring myself to level currently (9 levels left..) without a double XP weekend. Any guess as to when the next one will be? Halloween?

Tarmie

Golden Squire
I for some reason cannot bring myself to level currently (9 levels left..) without a double XP weekend. Any guess as to when the next one will be? Halloween?
Yeah, I recently swapped my necro out for a monk and really only need to top my XP back up on my group so I can just eat a death or two if I need to but can't even bring myself to xp for the hour or two that'll take. I just can't stand having to kill more frogs and shit golems.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Basically. Log in to raid a few hours a week, don't wanna farm, don't wanna roll Alts, friends list is empty... hey, it really is like the old days.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Future TLPs really need to find a way to start with at least velious if not also luclin open at start. People don't want to keep leveling in the same shit newbie zones for the 5th server and the raid content through Kunark blows trannies.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's just the reality that EQ is a shallow game..theres just not a lot to do. The fact that you can beat these xpacs for a few weeks then twiddle your thumbs..it's nice to pretend velious will be different, but you'll get those few nostalgic items, then get bored and it's right back to login>clear raid>logout.. and when it gets to the point that your upgrades feel meh, and you realize that youre only gearing up to clear x raid 5 seconds faster, it just gets harder to log in or care about the game.

I'm not sure what the perfect TLP server is.. not having these 6-7 week lulls between expansions is definitely a huge deal though. I'd love a system where you had a server for each xpac that your guild could progress through, or something like that.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I want to see a TLP where the expansions just unlock when the previous one has been defeated. It would be wild to see how fast people could blow through the content. The casuals would complain, but fuck em they'd play there anyway and go at their own pace. I bet they'd end up loving it.

That should be the next race server at least imo.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The loot tables for Kunark are just so terrible, there's not really much to strive for. Without leveling/aa's there won't be any grind involved with Velious, but atleast there will be items to chase after between Vulak and Dozekar. I've had no reason to login for nearly a month outside of collecting dkp for Velious and on.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
so what is the policy with krono farmers taking a camp?

Is it ok to just train them to go away? do you ask them to leave, just bring a bigger group?