Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider

Just don't take any advice from Ramlaen (Trucidation) about training 6 necros.

How do you people play with so much UI shit all over the place
IMG_0908.JPG

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, super awful. People who have their target/self HP bars take up 1/4 of the screen. Like, what the actual fuck. Watch that Mortician's Crypt guy on Twitch sometime. His UI is complete ass cancer. Like he has 1/15 of the screen for viewing.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
It lets me block out more of the stupidity of everyone else around me. Playing versus the computer is extremely easy and can be done by a legally blind person.

What really grinds my gears is people who play with full spell particles. How can you possibly see through that crap???

Needless

Toe Sucker
looking for some caster shit for my alt if any of you have it hmu

loam leggings/sleeves/gloves
incandescent mask
cinch cord
impskin gloves
golden bracer

I'll be on Lacrimosa or Ketsu~

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Tempted to get into this for a bit, I'd love to go through Velious again, it's been ages, so long I don't remember fuck all other than spending ages in CC, endless ToV raids, and camping tormax for over a month to turn in Yeniaks fucking head.

Never played shaman for real, had a boxed shaman for my monk/necro/bst back in the day. Still a solid soloer, even if its like watching paint dry? Useful in Velious?

Also would like to grab a couple kronos off someone here, someone known/reliable. Paypal is fine. It will be a couple days though.

Just need 2 to start for a 2 box, I might get bored in a couple days, so don't want to invest in twinking, unless someone can swing a fungi & shit twink gear cheapish.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shaman are real good in velious shit takes longer to die makes slow more valuable. Plus with the dot changes they will be pretty damn solid dps as far as soloing goes at least.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Got some P99 bro that wants me to start here - so pondering what SK to make.

Seeing as I missed DE mask, I may make an actual DE

anyone wanna toss me a Krono so I can go on agnarr? I actually have been trying to get back into my 69sk on Stromm-luclin (rip veeshan)

How many "plat" do Kronos sell for?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Looking to buy a Sol Ro quest armor set; SK, Pal, RNG, or Bard preferrably.

PM me here?

Last edited:

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got some P99 bro that wants me to start here - so pondering what SK to make.

Seeing as I missed DE mask, I may make an actual DE

anyone wanna toss me a Krono so I can go on agnarr? I actually have been trying to get back into my 69sk on Stromm-luclin (rip veeshan)

How many "plat" do Kronos sell for?

Like 8-9k or something on Agnarr. But if you aren't already on Agnarr, and don't have an All Access Account, you can't get on Agnarr to buy a Krono for 9kpp (chicken and egg problem.) If no one gives you a Krono I'd just subscribe for one month All Access, it's $3 cheaper than a Krono. Then if you play much on Agnarr at all you can easily make enough plat that you can buy a krono each month to keep your sub free. Your only other option would be if you have a live account (on one of the free to play servers) that has a lot of platinum and buy a krono there (since they're account wide, when you consume it there it will enable you to access Agnarr.) Big problem you'll run into is most live servers Krono run >2.5m plat.

Siliconemelons

LOL I have like 2500 on my live account - I was always poor, poor even on p99 lol

well if u wanna send one to xadion /stromm-luclin lol thanks! :) love u long time lol

if not I may just buy a month and see how it goes later on down the road.

• 1Picard

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Another ban wave lookin like in the last week. People changing ip, cc's, or shit on their accounts getting banned, then told to do 2 step verification to get unbanned. Some guy posted his CC expired so he added his girlfriend's which has a different address and they banned him, permanently.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh that's pretty whack, so the'yre treating it as if they're account selling then? damn

where them gold bracer horders at, i need one god damnit.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Another ban wave lookin like in the last week. People changing ip, cc's, or shit on their accounts getting banned, then told to do 2 step verification to get unbanned. Some guy posted his CC expired so he added his girlfriend's which has a different address and they banned him, permanently.
This happened to me this summer when I traveled out of state for a week, all my accounts where required to set up two factor to perform any kind of account maintenance but I wasn't banned. I just skip the patcher and it lets me play without any problem and use Krono to keep my time topped up. Funny thing is that they never emailed me or anything and it auto billed just fine on the account I forgot to eat my Krono on.

If a ban wave over IP shit comes I'm sure a couple of my accounts will be near the top, I dicked around with loading multiple accounts on one computer one night when I was bored. Purely out of curiosity, I prefer my numpads to alt tab now, even on live. I only had moderate success, after getting them in it would stop working on the next zoning and lock me out for a few minutes. I'm sure it got flagged though, made no effort to hide it since I was just killing time before raids.