Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
anyone selling a 50 ench, pref with hate gear? will pay well (around 350)

pls pm

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Million Faceless Scrublets following me around in steamfont!

I'll tell you how to spawn it when I get 3 more calm down!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lots of tension brewing between a_skeleton_02 guild and Faceless. Looking forward to the coming drama when these two strains of autism clash.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You mean the guy who punked you hard?

Come on Keg, Don't bring your autism into this thread. You stayed up three days straight to 50 then got suspended then sperged even more and got banned.

If anyone got punked it was you brother.

Also I KS'd that guy anyways.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Come on Keg, Don't bring your autism into this thread. You stayed up three days straight to 50 then got suspended then sperged even more and got banned.
No I didn't. I didn't even take off work.

The punking you got from Midget gets worse the more you deny it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I found an elite hacker of the highest order who hacks into Faceless' open discord channel. BEHOLD!

gSihfyk.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
All the crying about charm on the forums I bet they're gonna do something. rip enchanters. dbg dont care if its classic

Tactician

Ancient
I was just promoted to GM at work, which leaves my free time to play a time-expensive game like EQ basically zero. PM me and let me know if anyone wants a 50 mage, some basic lguk loot and loam encrusted. May as well have someone get some use out of it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I was just promoted to GM at work, which leaves my free time to play a time-expensive game like EQ basically zero. PM me and let me know if anyone wants a 50 mage, some basic lguk loot and loam encrusted. May as well have someone get some use out of it
grats!

Tactician

Ancient
Thanks man :) im really happy about It, but also bittersweet cause this was the first time I had a chance to play a TLP and now it's probably boned until like velious at least, maybe Luclin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
anyone selling a 50 ench, pref with hate gear? will pay well (around 350)

pls pm

Got a 50 ENC, got some hate gear including the robe, and Mane Attraction. Might be able to work something out. PM if interested.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Characters on these servers go for so much, and group exp is so easy to get, I'm surprised more people aren't just pumping out toons. But I think that, then go on red guides, and oh, yes in fact they are. Lol.

Level 30-40 toons for hundreds of dollars? Da fuq!