Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know what you're talking about, we totally had a Ranger.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Someone may have rooted the mobs on her bind point after she trained us. She may or may not have been caught in a death loop for over an hour by her own train.

We started charming and putting see invis on the imps outside the room to stop people from running in with Invis.

The SK kept pulling LDC's and Imps on us, so we'd just invis up and watch him feign and the train path back. He got the bright idea to start grabbing bats, and started dying due to the bat stun.

Yeah.. but the INSTANT you know you're caught in a death loop most people would /quit. I admire the dedication she has. The last time I was caught in a deathloop and lost half a level it was because I died in Seb and was bound at the zone in outside of Seb and was semi-afk.

As I didn't expect some asshole to train that area because so many people were bound there.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What stumps me is how many of these fuckers will go full waterboy for efreeti or hgs, but then be total cucks about open world raid mobs and stop trying after one bad beat.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the number of people that fuck with you if you're at Freeti is pretty staggering. We held the camp for a good 50 hours cycling people in and out as people had to get some sleep (we were using it to level guildies to 50 while farming krono).

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What stumps me is how many of these fuckers will go full waterboy for efreeti or hgs, but then be total cucks about open world raid mobs and stop trying after one bad beat.

Huh? They think their shitty group can take one off the the other group camping Efreeti or the one guy killing HGs. They know they can't assemble a raid force quickly and stop trying.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya when I had my mage team at efreeti had 2 necros say they hate boxers "cause they are krono farmers" and they would fear my adds, dispel/fear my charm pet, and try to race me on efreeti. The same 2 necros that bind at magus and train you/race you for his loots.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Huh? They think their shitty group can take one off the the other group camping Efreeti or the one guy killing HGs. They know they can't assemble a raid force quickly and stop trying.

People who resort to just training also know they can't get the mob. Hence the grief. I just don't understand why they rage out after losing a group or solo camp, over and over, and then come back again and rage out again... but if they get leapfrogged on say vox just pack it in and don't ever try again in the open.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya when I had my mage team at efreeti had 2 necros say they hate boxers "cause they are krono farmers" and they would fear my adds, dispel/fear my charm pet, and try to race me on efreeti. The same 2 necros that bind at magus and train you/race you for his loots.

Notzi and some other one both in green robes?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya well CBB are expensive so GSD/serp/WGN way to go. Althougn enshroudment is nice to pet summon. and fuk fellspine =p

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I made a female shaman alt to make potions.

I named her Brewnette

Im so smart..
/raughs

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
exiled/gifted

Haven't run into those 2 but I've seen Notzi there and he always tries to race when freeto pops. Thank god I didn't need to stay long at that camp for my alts, that place is a cesspool of broke dick krono farmers trying to get that Taco Bell money.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm kind of surprised at how many of you guys think what they are offering on Agnarr is Everquest. I was expecting far more "I'm done with this fake/ezmode server". etc

• 1Salty

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm kind of surprised at how many of you guys think what they are offering on Agnarr is Everquest. I was expecting far more "I'm done with this fake/ezmode server". etc

Who the fuck said this was classic everquest? It's been said many many times this is eqlite.

Read the thread before saying stupid shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So canni 1.. whats the best way? MY shammie is naked still but just doesnt seem like its "that much" faster to do canni/sit and then greater healing on myself. seems like the average gain after canni like 5x then one greater heal is so negligent, rather just fukin sit and alt tab. Am i missing something? I know kunark cannis are way better but damn. I didnt go troll cause wanted the stun immunity for FGs and such slowing.

canni 1 - 50 hp for 21 mana then 175 hp heal for 115 mana. just need to get mana pres 2 i guess. although this spirit salve (not in era lolz) could change things. 446 hp heal for ~181 mana

wonder if they left kragg's salve in too

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I made a female shaman alt to make potions.

I named her Brewnette

Im so smart..
/raughs

Still gotta level it to 25 to make pots. Not sure why you bother mate. Just send me parcel note and I'll make them for you around cost of mats.