Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From what I remember shamans were really powerful group members in PoP era and before for their slows.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dyll

Molten Core Raider
Thank god I didn't need to stay long at that camp for my alts, that place is a cesspool of broke dick krono farmers trying to get that Taco Bell money.

Yeah dude, camp blows. I set my crew up and grabbed a fresh pick freeto around 10am est yesterday when FE went to kill naggy since I knew a pick would open. I stayed there from 10am est to 4pm est and didn't see a single fucking freeto in 6 god damn hours. Thankfully i didn't have to deal with any taco bell autism at least.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep, later on the fucking gutted that shit. My lv 100 live shaman could only slow like 35% or some shit, fucking useless slot might as well have a DPS merc. Buff bitch, nothing more.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah dude, camp blows. I set my crew up and grabbed a fresh pick freeto around 10am est yesterday when FE went to kill naggy since I knew a pick would open. I stayed there from 10am est to 4pm est and didn't see a single fucking freeto in 6 god damn hours. Thankfully i didn't have to deal with any taco bell autism at least.

Remind me to give you my necros info tonight on phinny so you can grab his AC rings, I also probably have GEBS and other alt loot you can take off of my mule.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Man OOT is mad camped too though. Even in the pick the damn island is bare and lot of lvl 50s sitting around waiting to snipe AC. EFreeti is really hit or miss, can get a ton in 6 hours or nothing.

Korrupt quittin necro? y? I could use a GSD tho!

Last edited:

KilyinRZ

Trakanon Raider
No, it was never a bat, unless they completely altered his roaming pattern over the years. I never touched BNB to any real degree until later, but as stated I lived in Window and KPC - and the guano wanders through Window once I learned of it, and I've NEVER seen a bat up there. [In fact in my ranger days, nearly every guano I've killed was in window]

They must have then... but why the hell would a guano (bat shit) harvester roam around at window with kobolds? Doesn't make a lot of sense. The way I remember it was a roaming sonic bat or guano himself roaming a circle around BnB. His actual spawn point was by BnB entrance to Sol A.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah guano is a bat PH. done bats/beetles before, no kobolds and he would pop.

Guano harvester - Project 1999 Wiki

Alla comments suggest the same. "Sit at bats with your merc and let him kill the bats he will pop use an audio trigger"

I was 99.9% sure his PH was that kobold that would roam through the hallway leading into BnB (what would be the "safe hall" for BnB if not for his spawn). For 110% sure he would roam up to Window though, as I said, I've killed him up there most of the times I've gotten him. (including both cloak kills I had on Phinny)

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Guano PH is the roaming bat. Killed him many times on Ragefire & Phinny. Never once seen him go anywhere even remotely close to the window.

Vaclav

Guano PH is the roaming bat. Killed him many times on Ragefire & Phinny. Never once seen him go anywhere even remotely close to the window.

Guess Phin had weird pathing for him then, lol. Hand to god he was unaggroed and just chilling up there multiple times.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Guess Phin had weird pathing for him then, lol. Hand to god he was unaggroed and just chilling up there multiple times.

No I've seen that too. The bat would just stay there and not even aggro me despite being obviously see invis on Agnarr. This has happened multiple times.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Zoned into a Solb B pick last night to see guano harvester walking right past me.

Ton Po's Eyepatch was a good investment.

Thanks cloak of shadows!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

No I've seen that too. The bat would just stay there and not even aggro me despite being obviously see invis on Agnarr. This has happened multiple times.

Ah yea, come to think of it I've seen the wacky bat once in a blue moon too - always figured it was a necro fearing stupidly or something since they're so fast.

rad

Lord of Guk
Gotta love that mask - spotted so many possible snipers hanging out at my camps with that thing. Who the hell wants to keep SS up?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Gotta love that mask - spotted so many possible snipers hanging out at my camps with that thing. Who the hell wants to keep SS up?

Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch on shaman and Ton Po's Eyepatch on monk. Both have see invis when equipped.

I'm dual boxing pirates.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a enc/cleric combo almost to 43/39. Any camps or places I should start trying to get a spot at for certain gear?

Also, what do I do at 50? Roll another duo? Suggestions if so, please!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have a enc/cleric combo almost to 43/39. Any camps or places I should start trying to get a spot at for certain gear?

Go for items you need. My shaman is pretty geared out now other than some slots from raids. So I am mostly leveling my necro and farming up cash for him.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You will want to get either a BAM or mane attraction for mp2, and either a djarn ring or MRT/SMR for sh2. If you hate shellin out kroners, crusader is always open it at least a couple picks, hamlord will want an enc at some point and you just fag it up forcing nbg for the robe, and the mermaid camp is easy for your duo though probably bad xp there. Your pair isn't good for BAM farming, and freeti camp is doable but aids.

You can gear out armor easy enough in hate. People love enchanters there. Or do the hole.

IH3 ranged for the cleric is from jail camp in the hole, so if you see that open while there consider trying to grab the spot.