Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That just doesnt sound fun, might as well just like run train on crushbone. Its about the same difficulty at that point.

When we kill quarm I'm going to fading memory train anyone and everyone until the staff puts me out of my misery like a rabid dog.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just had a guildless druid and cleric combo app to our guild 75+ AAs

Kyliejenner and owlcity.

Things never change....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
unknown.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Today I’ve completed:

Jboots quest
VT key
Emp key
Sleepers key

Must now raid all of the things.

• 1Solidarity

Arentak

Trakanon Raider
Man, I can NOT imagine how many 2-liters of Mountain Dew are getting murdered during that nerd fest. I mean, more power to you and most of that shit should be a joke with DPS, but just imagine like fucking Plane of Sky and shit with dumb mechanics. Fuuuuuuuck that.
That's when you get your first afk for potty and snack refills, waiting for KoS.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man.. something about grown men telling each other to 'kiss my balls' makes me laugh irl

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Imagine a short clip of men in business casual, walking through an office or in their cubicles yelling out dialogue ripped from your average day of an EQ TLP server.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So tonight we were talking and decided that once we clear PoTime we're going to wait for our lockouts to clear then run one long marathon raid where we clear all raid content from Phinigel to Quarm in one shot. I'm hype.
dude.. we have families and jobs, and eyes we want to keep healthy.

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
dude.. we have families and jobs, and eyes we want to keep healthy.
You can blame me for giving Zaide the idea. I'll personally cover the medical bills of any injuries you sustain during the phinny->quarm marathon.

• 1Like