Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We did our VT instance last night and killed AHR with an /uptime of 2 hours 34 minutes. Not sure if we can do it any faster, but there is hope for semi speedy runs.

Blowing out vt like that was a blast. Most fun I’ve had in a while for sure! I actually think it was quite a bit more fun than cothing around and Stuff. It’s funny listening to the salty tears on eq forums after changes were made, meanwhile we are just dealing and evolving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blowing out vt like that was a blast. Most fun I’ve had in a while for sure! I actually think it was quite a bit more fun than cothing around and Stuff. It’s funny listening to the salty tears on eq forums after changes were made, meanwhile we are just dealing and evolving.
was pretty fun to plow the zone - punching monsters and collecting dkp. felt good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1522022145467.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Buffs are serious business. When I said "look at my hand" I was equipping THE water sprinkler.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I was TT the other day, keying my guy for seb. Had a guy beg me repeatedly for a port, eventually I said "sure, I'm at EJ zoneline" he turns up walks around for a bit, then vanishes.

I'm a warrior.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Toalin

Trakanon Raider
Since the start of Agnarr my halfling warrior has been getting asked for ports and sow. on a few occasions i've grouped and used a gate potion just to see the reaction... It's always a laugh...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

trying out my new camera/safari outfit.

About to passout from the smell of this chinese import green screen. I feel the lead seeping into my bones.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_02,

I enjoy your stream.
I wish to share this message as delicately and nicely as possible.

There have been times when you've spent energy negatively portraying cabdru, and potentially fat shaming him directly in his stream.

With upmost respect, I would like to gently suggest that you might contain a higher body mass index than Cabdru. Your beard is fine, but I can see how some may consider it within the lines of a neckbeard.

*Playing from a bed or an actual desk is an insignificant discussion

This being said. Keep up the good work streaming. It is enjoyable entertainment.

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 9 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I was a large fellow with a beard so I could be cool and stream EQ.

Actually, I'm a little jealous of Cabdru's setup. Bed play must be nice.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I always expected a_skeleton_02 to be some scrawny nerd. Very surprised.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I wish I was a large fellow with a beard so I could be cool and stream EQ.

Actually, I'm a little jealous of Cabdru's setup. Bed play must be nice.
I have plans for a ceiling mounted monitor rack + tray on an adjustable arm. My dream of EQ from bed will happen some day. I just hope I can live up to everyone's expectations

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't Alloria used to make some high end gaming chairs that basically let you lay back flat and monitors/mouse/keyboard all adjusted based on incline or something? Remember him sending screens of his demo at some convention or something at one point I think.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So give me the lowdown on what a nightmare Bastion of Thunder keying is going to be on Agnarr? Is it really 6 hour respawns on these named? and they drop 3 keys each?

Sterling

El Presidente
So give me the lowdown on what a nightmare Bastion of Thunder keying is going to be on Agnarr? Is it really 6 hour respawns on these named? and they drop 3 keys each?
It's going to be a shitshow for awhile then settle down. They drop 3 medallions, you need 2 different ones per key.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
The mobs spawn in picks, however. Just like how Fungus Grove had like 8 picks during the VT key rush, PoS will have many picks which should help.