Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
No I know him though. I have 5 necros/1 shaman. I had them force me to do 2factor auth, it was disconnecting me every 5 minutes when I used eqgame to skip patcher.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If you need me to "be" that efreeti camper for you, sure. But you could read my last post.

Last edited:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
If you need me to "be" that efreeti camper for you, sure. But you could read my last post.

Well this guy runs one shaman and 5 necros too.

IMG_20171010_120446.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
pretty sure he has a cleric. not me though i dont push people out like that, i prefer low key camps. avoid teh dramaz and live a stress free norrathian life. as a boxer you get enough petitions already so no reason for me to invite more.

i did camp efreeti in classic but not in kunark, it was such a pain in the ass with all the trains and drama.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yea I figured you didn't seen like the type to act this way.

First time on agnarr I've encountered a personality like this. Guess that's a positive.

He just changed his guild name to freeto banditos.
If I was younger I'd have a 12+ box SK team already powerleveling... specifically for this guy. Just not worth it

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Anyone have a twink set for a necro that I can grab for a reasonable price? Not looking for BiS type stuff, just at least half decent caster stat gear for leveling.

Decided not to do shaman, I'll go with necro, its familiar, I can smoke a joint, and still have fun solo and not die 99% of the time due to FD.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Awesome! If you aren't MQing the gimblox rings (basically only done if MQing the whole epic) you should I think be able to turn them into ixi spawns quite easily, assuming people care to farm his loot.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Scheduling a Velious /Testcopy raid this week to prepare our guild for the upcoming expansion.

Gonna see what we can/should attempt day 1. I'm thinking Vindi/Zlandicar for sure.

Not sure what else would be good stuff to start diving into Ntov day 1 hour 1 might not be a good idea.

Anyone else have suggestions on some easy targets?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Assume that faceless will go kael > tov. Assume that someone will try to cuck anyone who goes pog first. Doing out of the way shit like yeli and zland, or even fear, should be safe?

Sterling

El Presidente
Scheduling a Velious /Testcopy raid this week to prepare our guild for the upcoming expansion.

Gonna see what we can/should attempt day 1. I'm thinking Vindi/Zlandicar for sure.

Not sure what else would be good stuff to start diving into Ntov day 1 hour 1 might not be a good idea.

Anyone else have suggestions on some easy targets?
There's no level cap increase, you should be able to kill basically everything besides ST on day 1.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
There's no level cap increase, you should be able to kill basically everything besides ST on day 1.

Don't think the lack of any and all Velious gear will hamper our ability to kill targets? we raid with 55-60 but i'm sure it will shoot up again when all the tourists come back.