Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah rangers get good in pop.

Rangers get real good in Luclin and they are top 10 in Velious on a lot of fights with heavy competition though just not monks like people mention. Monks >>>>>>>>>>>>> all even in OOW currently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
When to Paladins become a thing? PoP? I can't remember but I want to bring one up. My plan is hopefully get my Enchanter to max, then a Pally. I'm not sure long term how raids will work but i'm considering "locking" my Bard and SK at 52 just so I can always hit up some vanilla stuff. Assuming Agnarr is a thing that long.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I can't believe we killed AOW first attempt with 3 warriors and a fresh 60 box in half planar.

I should really use that as our recruitment msg when trying to find another full time warrior.

Also double BOC means that after the next one we will start selling them or giving them to rangers.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
When to Paladins become a thing? PoP? I can't remember but I want to bring one up. My plan is hopefully get my Enchanter to max, then a Pally. I'm not sure long term how raids will work but i'm considering "locking" my Bard and SK at 52 just so I can always hit up some vanilla stuff. Assuming Agnarr is a thing that long.
I retired my Paladin for Velious and will dust him back off for Luclin probably so that he has some decent gear/aa for PoP.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It was a bad day for dragons.

KRWcpQO.jpg

qGG9vnf.jpg

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
It's good to see multiple forum guilds realizing you can have all the fun/loots you want without having to be hateful. Awesome, glad to see y'all having fun in modern day EQ TLPs.

FE
a_skeleton_02 guild
Trucidation
Few more representatives here that my memory has failed me on, sorry. You're all just as important as the rest. Venerate Inc? I think?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's good to see multiple forum guilds realizing you can have all the fun/loots you want without having to be hateful. Awesome, glad to see y'all having fun in modern day EQ TLPs.

FE
a_skeleton_02 guild
Trucidation
Few more representatives here that my memory has failed me on, sorry. You're all just as important as the rest. Venerate Inc? I think?

We have a name!
It's <The Defiant Coalition>
The Defiant Coalition

Though pretty much everyone wants to change the name to get away from the Cohh Stink.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
It'd probably be good too b/c I feel like there's weird confusion between <The Defiant Coalition>/<Council of Defiance>.

• 1Picard

Tarmie

Golden Squire
It'd probably be good too b/c I feel like there's weird confusion between <The Defiant Coalition>/<Council of Defiance>.
They should just make it <The Defiant Council Inc> to fit in with all the other incorporated guilds on agnarr, although there are only two real ones left at this point, I guess. Might have to change <Horrible People> to <Horrible People LLC>.