Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
gotta get them pixels bro, at any cost.

42 ranger willing to succ a dicc for exp & a boc btw

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarmie

Golden Squire
What constitutes "good" for third string warrior? Knowing to grab aggro from adds (or whatever) when you are supposed to? I box a warrior but have run into so few things that make me work more than noticing when my target has gone off me that I'm concerned I'm bad. Especially with Berate in game, my warrior had become pretty "set it and forget it."

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I wanna know more about the traveling cross country to suck dick guy. Or are all of those the same guy?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I woulda thought a warrior willing to sell mail-order bjs for gear is the kind of ambitious go getter you would look for! Most warriors are either prima donnas who want to be geared or box army and never interact. This dude clearly goes the distance to gear himself and knows how to make friends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
WTB Full time Warrior who is.

a. Good or at best Mediocre
b. Can make our raids.
c. Isn't some 50+ year old ex military wash out/retiree who thinks our raids are boot camp even though he's our backup backup warrior.
d. Won't try to sexually harass our other male members by trying to fly to them and suck their dicks while telling the rest of the guild you are married to a hot asian woman.
e. Isn't some alcoholic loud mouth who has being kicked out of multiple guilds.

Please sir, may we have a story?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What constitutes "good" for third string warrior? Knowing to grab aggro from adds (or whatever) when you are supposed to? I box a warrior but have run into so few things that make me work more than noticing when my target has gone off me that I'm concerned I'm bad. Especially with Berate in game, my warrior had become pretty "set it and forget it."

Show up, pop defensive or furious pull agro collect items never speak a work other than "I have agro/I'm tanking this/defnesive down in #"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Show up, pop defensive or furious pull agro collect items never speak a work other than "I have agro/I'm tanking this/defnesive down in #"
That’s almost exactly what I do as a warrior. Too bad you can’t trust me or I might have jumped ship from FE to TAC or is it TDC?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That’s almost exactly what I do as a warrior. Too bad you can’t trust me or I might have jumped ship from FE to TAC or is it TDC?

I just don't want you thirsting over my Penis in PMs.

Kind of like how Pudgie the warrior thirsted over multiple members of our guilds penis on the Agnarr EverQuest TLP server. Agnarr Krono showeq EQ offsets Myseq Offsets 11/15/2017 Myseq offsets 11/15. Cheap Krono power level leveling guide.

We are changing the name soon with new web hosting.

Not sure what it is.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I mean how geared would a war have to be to get thrown in rotation?

BiS non raid items w epic would do? Seriously curious what is required of a war to tank velious shits

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I mean how geared would a war have to be to get thrown in rotation?

BiS non raid items w epic would do? Seriously curious what is required of a war to tank velious shits
I do raids right now in a mix of indicolite and cobalt with epic for weapons.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Cool I've got a lvl 1 ogre war w DE mask I may pl up for fun one day. Have an ogre sk w DE mask too, although war seems to be best tank going forward

Xevy

Log Wizard
Warrior's are best tank for raid bosses, threat wise SK's can't be beat. Once Luclin/PoP comes out the tank order gets shook up hard. Paladins come in as awesome tanks and group healers, SK's become their own healers, and Warriors get to dps like champs.

• 1Picard

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Paladins become the best rampage tank once they get the DA hammer. SKs remain aggro superstars who also make parses. Warriors get better gear and threat.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Welp closing in on 60 with the replacement alts!

Had to go to a wedding and could only bring one comp (wife rules). Camped GEBs x 5, heiro cloak x 5, and got verina tomb for ench

Nice almost back in business

For the guy on this thread that "couldn't believe I have a family". Greetings from my little derpers

FB_IMG_1511127863775.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nice, flaw. Good looking fam.

Thanks man. I get drunk sometimes and rub others here (and myself) the wrong way. Then I wake up the next day regretting each post. Fun

Sorry I'll try to tone it down and just enjoy some EQ chats