Everquest - Bristlebane Server

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I started playing again casually with my father on the Bristlebane server. Anyone else active on BB?

I'm tri-boxing a mage, bard and warrior, all level ~96.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure. I've mostly been following around my dad in a zone called Deadhills and haven't started raiding or doing end-game stuff yet.

PoK is full of people, mostly lagging the shit out of one corner of the zone by afking there and getting area buffs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Most of us are playing on Phinny. I think my original characters are merged into BB at this point.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bristlebane was my old server. We used to have a healthy population of players from there posting here.

don't you mean Solusek Ro? always pissed me the fuck off Sol Ro got defaulted into BB, should've been the other way around!!

i have 3 unclaimed 85 heroic chars, i may PM you. always get the itch to start on live again (despite how atrocious end game is).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bristlebane was my old server. We used to have a healthy population of players from there posting here.
That's funny, I met a guy named Eyashusa on BB today and did a raid with him. I thought it was you, but he said you saw his name and were inspired by it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's funny, I met a guy named Eyashusa on BB today and did a raid with him. I thought it was you, but he said you saw his name and were inspired by it.
Thats hilarious if that guy still plays. And yes I stole his name.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
The original Eyashusa was in Arch Overseers a loooooong ass time ago.

I googled his name out of curiosity, he's probably still playing. Was he a human ranger in game?

Eyashusa - Eyashusa - Circle of Legends in Everquest on Bristlebane - The Tribunal

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2570994

Circle of Legends even still exists, ha.

Ugh. I so actually don't miss playing EQ at all. The fact I still remember random factoids like knowing someone's class and race from like 16, almost 17 years ago means I played too much. Even at that I guess I wasn't that bad, so I'm overstating things. I quit in 2003. Also, it's really fucking weird to think this was all the better part of 20 years ago now from the beginning.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
BB is one of the more populated live servers, Ring of Valor is a raid guild that accepts casuals and hosts open raids for casuals if you have any interest.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There really isn't much of a story... I was playing Everquest and registering on FoH at the same time. I think we were doing something together and I needed a forum name and thought my guys name Thorondor was retarded and I wanted something unique so I just registered under his name. I was probably like 16 and didn't think that 15 years later I would still be using this name or the guy would still be playing EQ. I should have changed my username to Falstaff when FoH went down since I use that for everything anyways (Steam, Xbox live, battle.net, etc.) but I just never did.

Who were you on BB Jackie Treehorn? I remember someone saying you were Mairu but you'd never admit who you were.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
As Tuco knows, I'm from Bristlebane. Made the mistake of transferring to Firiona Vie years back.

I was in AO for a few years so I knew Eyashusa (original). Arwyn of RoV is a decent person who has led them for many years, Waylander was a different person who set up Ring of Valor back in '99. They are one of the first hardcore guilds in the game serverwide. Good set of guys - don't think I ever met a single jerk from RoV in all the years I played there.

Tuco did I ever know your dad in game ?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As Tuco knows, I'm from Bristlebane. Made the mistake of transferring to Firiona Vie years back.

I was in AO for a few years so I knew Eyashusa (original). Arwyn of RoV is a decent person who has led them for many years, Waylander was a different person who set up Ring of Valor back in '99. They are one of the first hardcore guilds in the game serverwide. Good set of guys - don't think I ever met a single jerk from RoV in all the years I played there.

Tuco did I ever know your dad in game ?
Flight, yes. You and Peleus are friends.