Everquest II

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Screw it, I'm in !

Now I got to download Ventrilo and Advanced Combat Tracker.

"We use TeamSpeak 2, not Vent. Can you be on at 11pm pacific time to talk to an officer after our scheduled raid time so you can interview with them for a raid spot?"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
star wars GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
"We use TeamSpeak 2, not Vent. Can you be on at 11pm pacific time to talk to an officer after our scheduled raid time so you can interview with them for a raid spot?"

lol, oh the 3am calls for contested raid mobs...Avatar of War is up go go go!

Vox is up!

Goonsquad Officer
Yeah, they never finished the system, and made the power regen one super rare, so people stopped bothering except for mana intensive raids.

Anyone else ever play Channeler? My Sarnak Channeler was a favorite MMO char of mine. The heat mechanic was neat, and yeah the class was almost too good because they had to adjust raids for the flat % damage reduction.

I had a blast collecting up all the raid DPS gear that was leftover, and eventually got the rare healer ring that neutered your heals but increased your damage by like 50%. I would sometimes parse #1 on AE fights when I didn't need to heal. I would nuke harder than wizards for single pull, but the heat mechanic balanced that out quick lol

EQ2 was flawed but fun with the right crowd.
Yea eq2 itemization was so good. I memba doing shadowknight + coil of the vile spawn, and other choice gear with wacky rules to go apeshit aoe.