EverQuest - Miragul Heroic Progression Server

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Daybreak has had a few promotions of the years for free level 85 characters. Entering the game with a couple hotbars of ability names is not welcoming. Mouse over something, no description. Is this an AA ability? Is it a class ability? Archetype? There's a bunch of tabs here and each tab is a long list of stuff. Every item has a wall of text including foci and clicks. Without someone holding your hand I'm not sure how you would go about learning all the shit you need to learn to mostly function.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are some guides to heroic characters on the miragul wiki on reddit. I managed to complete the J5 merc quest using about 4 spells and zero AAs.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, didn't even know this server existed until now. How is the population/participation?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ooof... Makes you wonder what they were thinking with the timing. Why wouldn't they wait till Spring and make it one of the anniversary celebration launches?

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
They rushed this out as part of EQ2s 15th anniversary celebration. Pretty sure almost no thought went into it.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They rushed this out as part of EQ2s 15th anniversary celebration. Pretty sure almost no thought went into it.
It's a wasted server honestly.

Personally, I don't know why they couldn't take the resources they devote to shit servers like this where there is going to be next to no population long term, and instead use those resources to try crazy shit out.

Instead of being assholes that won't give people what they want no matter how many times they ask for it, how about just once being like, "hey we got this hardware over here (virtual or not I don't give a shit.. it's available resources) going to waste, so we are going to give you a temporary new server to see what you think about it. Here's the fucked up rules you all asked for. Enjoy."

If it works out, turn it permanent. If it doesn't, wipe it and try another ruleset.

I mean what is the fucking point in being all strict on what will and will not be allowed in a 20 year old MMORPG? It makes no sense.

Take risks. Try new shit. Throw crap against the wall, and see what sticks. Go wild. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! sigh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
They won't release a free trade TLP server because people won't jump to the next launch a year later.

The majority of their TLP cash is 40 slot bags and exp pots.