Everquest - Live Servers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
New AA's have been announced for Kunark 3.0!

*True TGB. Cost: 120 BradCoins or 30 SmedleyBucks.

*Extended Disciplines. Cost: 240 BradCoins or 60 Smedleybucks.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got the GF playing on Test server with me this weekend. we were playing on TAKP, but the learning curve and lack of soloability made things rough for including her... not that TAKP discouraged her, but she kept wanting to log on and play without me and it just wasn't working out. we are having a blast on Test, tho. really fun showing her all my old haunts.

anyone else playing Test these days?

• 1Barf

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xegony here. Will be the first time I see a new expansion launch in the last 6 years. Looking forward to it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just bumping since the new expansion came out today. i'm not playing it, but wouldn't mind hearing first impressions from anyone that is.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus... Looking at the textures and models etc for this new expansion, they look like absolute shit. It's hilarious how much worse they are than the early 2000s stuff. That new Veeshan's Peak looks so hilariously bad lol.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That's right. I think that was why I was so upset you went all Cuckservitard. We were Warrior buddies back in the day. Now you're a literal nazi and im a SJW cuck and we must fight.

Time for a screenplay.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Xegony.

Can we please do an EQ derail. My head hurts.

Araysar Araysar never got to play EQ. He finally was able to get Meridian 59 on Russian torrent sites in 2006.

I'm sorry bro.

LOL

I remember Meridian 59 -_-

I played a Monk on The Tribunal.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You moved servers? Who moves servers? No one moves servers. Xegony absorbed like 10 little bitch servers.

I quit in late Luclin before they started consolidating servers. I have no idea anymore. I signed on again some time in like 2011 or 2012 just so I could duo all of NTOV with a merc and quit right after I looted Vulak.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm out of EQ until they fix necro DoTs. At least in regard to paying subscription. RoS is uninspiring to me and frankly I'm enjoying not playing. Still ill probably head back for more abuse once they make the changes to necro DoT's.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm out of EQ until they fix necro DoTs. At least in regard to paying subscription. RoS is uninspiring to me and frankly I'm enjoying not playing. Still ill probably head back for more abuse once they make the changes to necro DoT's.
I'm betting good necros will get nerfed and bad necros will get buffed whenever they make the DoT change.