Everquest Trade Sites

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Hey all,
Long time lurker - First time poster here.

Was wondering what website everyone used to buy and sell on Everquest 1?
Just came across one called ECTunnel that I got some krono off ( EverQuest Krono ) transaction went well and seemed to be the best price Ive personally found.
Noticed they had some accounts and stuff, has anyone else used them? If not can anyone point me to other sites that are also decent for next time I'm shopping around?

• 2Dislike
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is an auction tracker called TLP, one for each server. Helps you get a good estimate of what people are trying to sell things for, if that's what you're looking for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
itd be funny to create daybreak ingame chat bots to spam everyone again. They got really mad last time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Back in the day you had to visit ‘that guy’ in the EC Tunnels selling the shit your GL and officers secretly were pawning.

In the snow. Both ways!

On a side note I recently read someone here singing the praises of a certain guild leader. Well third generation guild leader who used to sell shit all the time. Ahh if they only knew what a douche some of those people were.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Back in the day you had to visit ‘that guy’ in the EC Tunnels selling the shit your GL and officers secretly were pawning.

In the snow. Both ways!

On a side note I recently read someone here singing the praises of a certain guild leader. Well third generation guild leader who used to sell shit all the time. Ahh if they only knew what a douche some of those people were.

Get a Blade of War and then sell your alt account. Always fun when the officers did that...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I only buy directly from daybreak. I claim it as a campaign contribution. Trump 2020!

• 2Worf