Everything’s Gonna Be All White

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just looking at the title, this sounds like a dream. I can’t wait for everything to finally be white and without Kangs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

All CNN and MSNBC even DO is race-baiting shit. I struggle to find any actual news on mainstream news networks...during the 10 minutes a week when I'm forced to watch them in a waiting room or airport.

As for the subject of this thread, I played the initial video (with an open mind) and checked out exactly 13 seconds in with the "white people kill us" part. Pretty sure FBI statistics say that interracial violence between blacks/whites skews around 93% black-on-white and 7% white-on-black, or something along those lines. Interracial rapes skew something like 99% black-on-white.

So uh...yeah, I'm good with this one, show ain't for me.
the stats aren't THAT bad.. but, yes, the ratios do not support white on black violence. the black community very disproportionally, perpetrates violence on everyone else. white, Asian, jewish, hispanic.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
the stats aren't THAT bad.. but, yes, the ratios do not support white on black violence. the black community very disproportionally, perpetrates violence on everyone else. white, Asian, jewish, hispanic.
Black on Asian rape vs Asian on black is worse than that.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Even as they ban and cancel everything from PragerU videos by Danish Economists all the way to movies judged constitutional by the Supreme Court itself, YouTube is going out of its way promoting and airing this show for free.

1644765612795.jpg

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Edit: moved this to the China thread to avoid a derail.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so what is this show about? is it just about how white people are the root of all black people problems? do they want to go back where we bought them from? can we oblige?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

The stats aren't THAT bad you say? I'm pretty sure they are, 93-7 and 99-1 on murder and rape respectively. Best-case scenario it might be like 90-10 for murders between black/white versus each other.

And yeah, when you also factor in other races (especially Asian and Jewish) and the amount of murder black people do against them, the numbers are truly mortifying.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Black on Asian rape vs Asian on black is worse than that.

Yep, Asian-on-Black rape basically doesn't exist at all, talking like single digits per year sort of thing. Black-on-Asian on the other hand is fucking nuts.

Even as they ban and cancel everything from PragerU videos by Danish Economists all the way to movies judged constitutional by the Supreme Court itself, YouTube is going out of its way promoting and airing this show for free.

View attachment 398219

Just noticed they very intentionally have the w small-case in wHITE. Is that whole thing about how we're supposed to capitalize Black and not capitalize white really a big deal for people? I feel like the designers of that idea did it largely to antagonize white people, but I'm not sure white people actually care.

I wish I could see the amount of dislikes this got. 248 likes out of 12K is pretty low. Anybody got that plugin that shows dislikes?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Why is it Boomers and leftists think China has no shot against US forces?

No help from the entire IC that was so corrupted they destroyed the office of president trump and focusing on russia russia russia instead of focusing on china? Or how the IC has stayed away from focusing on china to focusing on americans instead?

Last edited: