Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
4.36 star(s) Rating: 4.36/5 11 Votes
Title: Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Daniel Scheinert, Daniel Kwan

Cast: Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu, James Hong, Jonathan Ke Quan, Jamie Lee Curtis, Anthony Molinari, Peter Banifaz, Audrey Wasilewski

Release: 2022-03-25

Plot: An aging Chinese immigrant is swept up in an insane adventure, where she alone can save the world by exploring other universes connecting with the lives she could have led. Unfortunately, this sweeps her up into an even bigger adventure when she finds herself lost in the infinite worlds of the multiverse.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It appears that Multi Verse is the new theme for movies.

I did enjoy the book when I was a kid. So I always enjoy movies that discuss the idea.

1639512175863.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
JAMIE LEE CURTIS

Instant miss for me. That insufferable twat needs to stop being in stuff.

Yes, I hold "grudges" like this.

• 10Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Chinese inmigrant saving the universe, probably because of evil white men. Ugh

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie looks terrible. I keep having to sit through the preview at every movie Ive gone to in the last 5 months.

Caliane

I feel like this is something that would be a 10/10 animated movie, or comic book. but is going to really struggle to be even "ok" as live action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
LMAO, this forum is so predictable. You realise Michelle Yeoh is a legit action star?
"This forum" is predictable? Thats a really funny way of inverting things.

Correctly identify obvious wokeness in a movie, wokeness so cliched and obvious that we could outline the major themes without even watching the preview. But its the people who are noticing this that are predictable, not the wokeness itself!

If we correctly tell the time by looking at a clock, does that also make us too predictable for you?

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"This forum" is predictable? Thats a really funny way of inverting things.

Correctly identify obvious wokeness in a movie, wokeness so cliched and obvious that we could outline the major themes without even watching the preview. But its the people who are noticing this that are predictable, not the wokeness itself!

If we correctly tell the time by looking at a clock, does that also make us too predictable for you?

Denying the forum is predictable and immediately going into a rant about wokeness isn't doing your argument any favours

• 5Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just got back from this

It's like The Matrix, Rick and Morty, and Kung Fu Hustle had a baby.

Highly recommend.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I loved this movie and was mind blown the dad was fucking data from the goonies afterwards lmao
super entertaining all around and didnt really feel as long as it actually is

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I loved this movie and was mind blown the dad was fucking data from the goonies afterwards lmao
super entertaining all around and didnt really feel as long as it actually is

I was pumped to see Detective Crashmore from I Think You Should Leave

I hesitate to call any movie amazing but I think this one might just fit the criteria

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
But the question on the big brain FOH Hive mind who can't enjoy anything without counting the number of BIPOC and jokes made at the expense of white people is "but how woke is it!!!!11111111"

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
But the question on the big brain FOH Hive mind who can't enjoy anything without counting the number of BIPOC and jokes made at the expense of white people is "but how woke is it!!!!11111111"

I give it a 1/10 for wokeness

There are gay characters but they're stinkin' normies.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database