Exposing the Deepstate in Media

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
53d 15h 40m
Reactions
9,667 502 0 0
Rather than a list of fake news which most people are already aware of, this thread would be more compelling with documentation of payments made from government or alphabet agencies to news organizations amounting to paying for what news gets broadcasted. I'm not sure if that kind of thing is out there, but that would amount to the smoking gun.

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
Can we get a tldr version please

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
29d 13h 38m
Reactions
15,295 2,775 0 0
Rather than a list of fake news which most people are already aware of, this thread would be more compelling with documentation of payments made from the government or alphabet agencies to news organizations amounting to paying for what news gets broadcasted. I'm not sure if that kind of thing is out there, but that would amount to the smoking gun.
Thanks for the new side project.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
51d 20h 34m
Reactions
57,584 1,514 0 0
Rather than a list of fake news which most people are already aware of, this thread would be more compelling with documentation of payments made from government or alphabet agencies to news organizations amounting to paying for what news gets broadcasted. I'm not sure if that kind of thing is out there, but that would amount to the smoking gun.
Or even reverse it , netflix PAYS communist AOC to create a campaign add movie for her to release right before her next election

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
51d 20h 34m
Reactions
57,584 1,514 0 0
I think the current title is fine/more succinct, it just needs more evidence like I mentioned to tie it all together.
thats why communist propaganda is more appropriate imo, the deep state doesn't need to pay the msm for the propaganda, they are one in the same

MusicForFish MusicForFish

you could start with family relationships between famous three letter folks and high profile media members and segway into the amount of three letter agency bitches now running for office

my point still stands, it's really all the same incestuous nepotistic thing centered around the neo-communist globalist we have today, no payoffs needed

edit: I do agree we don't need anymore image examples, everyone around here is aware of the scam at this point

MusicForFish

<Donors Crew>
29d 13h 38m
Reactions
15,295 2,775 0 0
thats why communist propaganda is more appropriate imo, the deep state doesn't need to pay the msm for the propaganda, they are one in the same

you could start with family relationships between famous three letter folks and high profile media members and segway into the amount of three letter agency bitches now running for office

my point still stands, it's really all the same incestuous nepotistic thing centered around the neo-communist globalist we have today, no payoffs needed
I'm sure I have those actually. Gotta dig, see a in a week...I got too much crap in my crazyshit folder

Lightning Fast
53d 15h 40m
Reactions
9,667 502 0 0

It's not that your take isn't accurate, it's all the baggage that goes along with anything you call communist. Calling it deepstate is far more descriptive and gets to the heart of who's doing what without all of the ideology attached to it. It's a case of figuring out 'what' vs 'why' even though the why being communism is accurate.

I was thinking more along the lines of the list of paid reporters exposed in the wikileaks drops, and then expounding on who is paying them directly and for what stories.

"Bezos/Soros/Carlos Slim is paying them!" Isn't really effective at persuasion, since those people have successfully put layers of bureaucracy and plausible deniability between themselves and direct control of 'the narrative'.

MusicForFish

<Donors Crew>
29d 13h 38m
Reactions
15,295 2,775 0 0
It's not that your take isn't accurate, it's all the baggage that goes along with anything you call communist. Calling it deepstate is far more descriptive and gets to the heart of who's doing what without all of the ideology attached to it. It's a case of figuring out 'what' vs 'why' even though the why being communism is accurate.

I was thinking more along the lines of the list of paid reporters exposed in the wikileaks drops, and then expounding on who is paying them directly and for what stories.

"Bezos/Soros/Carlos Slim is paying them!" Isn't really effective at persuasion, since those people have successfully put layers of bureaucracy and plausible deniability between themselves and direct control of 'the narrative'.
Luckily a large bulk of those stories have broke on all the good media, it shouldnt take me too long.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
51d 20h 34m
Reactions
57,584 1,514 0 0

I should say neo-communist more often, as it is markedly different than marxism, it's really more about the complete destruction of liberty by ruining any sort of family/community values and wrecking most of our means of production (they give less shits about seizing), and of course none of this works without the media playing along, and they won't do that unless you either propagandize them (higher education), own them or become them. I believe we've seen a combo of all three with the usurpation of our institutions of learning by neo-communists being the biggest boon for snatching the media out from under us.

Lightning Fast
53d 15h 40m
Reactions
9,667 502 0 0
I should say neo-communist more often, as it is markedly different than marxism, it's really more about the complete destruction of liberty by ruining any sort of family/community values and wrecking most of our means of production (they give less shits about seizing), and of course none of this works without the media playing along, and they won't do that unless you either propagandize them (higher education), own them or become them. I believe we've seen a combo of all three with the usurpation of our institutions of learning by neo-communists being the biggest boon for snatching the media out from under us.
You see? Immediately you're in the weeds about defining what it is you mean and then everyone chimes in with what they think it means and you're instantly distracted by that because someone got some detail of the argument wrong, and pretty soon you're not even talking about the main thing which is the bought-and-paid-for media anymore.

That's why it's best to just leave communism off of it entirely.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
51d 20h 34m
Reactions
57,584 1,514 0 0
You see? Immediately you're in the weeds about defining what it is you mean and then everyone chimes in with what they think it means and you're instantly distracted by that because someone got some detail of the argument wrong, and pretty soon you're not even talking about the main thing which is the bought-and-paid-for media anymore.

That's why it's best to just leave communism off of it entirely.
The MSM isn't bought and paid for though, it's been absorbed into [insert descriptor of your choice here], but if we did get into the weed of bought / paid for / owned, the focus could be on social media / information aggregates

Either way, deep state is just as bad as far as getting distracted, maybe globalist is better? Not sure. Combining a word that most people around here understand with what the stated end goals are, I tend to think 'communist' is the closet comparison, but the descriptor is besides the point, which is who what when where why (and sometimes how) are these fuckers going to succeed.

I'm sure AngryGerbil AngryGerbil could put down a 10's of thousands of words about which descriptor is best.

yaph

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reactions
973 22 0 0
The deep state doesn’t control the media. Wealthy elites own the media and have influence on politicians and bureaucrats. They benefit from all the proxies in both groups that are trying their hardest to get into the club. Imagine everything like the mob was running it and you’ll soon realize that organized crime just moved into the government sector.

Reactions
9,727 263 0 0
Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia
Controversy
The council has been the subject of debates over sovereignty as well as the subject of numerous conspiracy theories. This is primarily due to the number of high-ranking government officials (along with world business leaders and prominent media figures) in its membership and the large number of aspects of American foreign policy that its members have been involved with. Echoing the most common accusation, the paleoconservative John Birch Society claims that the CFR is "Guilty of conspiring with others to build a one world government..."[19][20] Other figures, including conservative author and faith-based political theorist W. Cleon Skousen, have opposed the CFR vociferously.[21]
John Birch Society - Wikipedia
The second head of the Society was Congressman Larry McDonald (D) from Georgia. McDonald's first wife "estimated that, over the years, he had hosted 10,000 people in his living room for Bircher-inspired lectures and documentaries."[70] In 1982, McDonald was appointed as national chairman of the Society.[70] McDonald was killed in 1983, when airliner KAL 007 was shot down by a Soviet interceptor.[70]
Congressman Larry McDonald on Crossfire, May 1983, just three months before being killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets near Moneron Island after the plane entered Soviet airspace.

“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

“There is a real question in my mind that the Soviets may have actually murdered 269 passengers and crew on the Korean Air Lines Flight 007 in order to kill Larry McDonald.” — Jerry Falwell, The Washington Post, September 2, 1983

A few Rockefeller quotes to prove Larry was right:

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller [June, 1991]

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” -David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs.

“This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long… We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.” – David Rockefeller speaking at the United Nations Ambassadors’ dinner. [Sept. 23, 1994]

Lightning Fast
53d 15h 40m
Reactions
9,667 502 0 0
The MSM isn't bought and paid for though, it's been absorbed into [insert descriptor of your choice here], but if we did get into the weed of bought / paid for / owned, the focus could be on social media / information aggregates

Either way, deep state is just as bad as far as getting distracted, maybe globalist is better? Not sure. Combining a word that most people around here understand with what the stated end goals are, I tend to think 'communist' is the closet comparison, but the descriptor is besides the point, which is who what when where why (and sometimes how) are these fuckers going to succeed.

I'm sure AngryGerbil AngryGerbil could put down a 10's of thousands of words about which descriptor is best.
Deepstate isn't nearly as ambiguous a term as communism, at least to me. If you say Deepstate, I think alphabet agencies (or elements of them) or other government agencies that are not directly accountable to the american people via the ability to vote them out, or fire them via someone who the american people voted for.

And the media is not bought and paid for? You're kidding right?
Here's my logic train on this issue:

-What is the issue?​
Media putting out obviously false and/or misleading propaganda​
-Who's doing this?​
Names of reporters, media people, this needs to be as comprehensive a list as possible. Haberman of the NYT immediately springs to mind without looking up more names.​
-Are they being paid for specific stories, instead of/on top of salary?​
Not sure, need evidence here. But this would be a smoking gun.​
-If they're not being paid directly, are they being paid via alternate means? What are those means?​
Yes, most likely. I'm sure the answer to this varies based upon the wants of the person in question.​
-If they are being paid per story/narrative, who's paying them?​
Intermediaries of some sort most likely, ala Fusion GPS​
-Who's paying these intermediaries?​
This needs answering, but in Fusion GPS's case: the DNC​
-Who's paying the people who are paying these intermediaries?​
This is the classic follow the money until you run out of sources. The foreign sources and large amounts are the ones to look out for and red flag.​
-Are there any names in the answers to any of these questions who are 'former' employees of [insert alphabet agency here]?​
Yes many, assuming what I've read concerning this is correct​
-Where do these agencies get their money? Is that money auditable? Is there any money they have that wasn't sourced from taxpayer funds? If so, where did it come from?​
If there's a place that has a comprehensive answer to these questions I've never seen it. In the case of many alphabet agencies, how much money they have or even had years ago is not available to the public.​

After answering all of that, you can get into why they're doing all of this. Except now that I think more about it, communism isn't the real end-goal. IMO, their real goal is the collapse of the USA as the world's superpower. They realize that a direct fight would likely result in tremendous and unpredictable military destruction on all sides, so it's better to slowly subvert the very ideas and institutions that made the USA what it was until it collapses. That's a whole other thread though :)