Facebook -C-Span Senate Judiciary & Commerce Committee.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Zuck the fuck, cuck?

He actually scares me though. He’s like the Jet kid from Fallout 2.

FC5CD3BB-CC2D-4FCD-9BFB-F9975A6D1581.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The current question line is utter horseshit. STOLEN INFORMATION...

The Senate is defining it as a Facebook data breach when it wasn't.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When you listen to these geriatric fucks reading their pre-written scripts you can tell they don't know a fucking thing about what they are talking about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What a lying cocksucker. I like how is defends this shit. People would rather have ads shoved up their asshole.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a fan of zuckcuck and facebook but to question paying extra for 'no ads' and aloud to targeted adds as some sort of horror is just dumb fuck retarded. This is going to be such a joke.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So let me guess, softball shit thrown at zuck, while winking and beaming a smile and hope for a compaign contribution in the future?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So let me guess, softball shit thrown at zuck, while winking and beaming a smile and hope for a compaign contribution in the future?

Pretty much, he is just going oops we fucked up Sorry Bro...

It's pretty much the same shit BP did after the gulf spill.

south-park-bp-sorry1.png

3920302-south+park+i%27m+sorry.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God.

Zuckerberg, "In the French and German elections we had a better record. Meaning that our AI removed all possible fake news and automated disinformation. Then the result was better."

Elections where the Left or Status Quo candidates won. Then he blames Russians who work 9-5 to ruin all of this.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
zucks basic strat: stroke cock about hate speach, russia and fakenews while using a bunch of technobabble to confuse ancient politicians who're just now mastering analog technology

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would they ask him hard questions? Every single one of these senators has a facebook page which they depend on to reach out to constituents.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why would they ask him hard questions? Every single one of these senators has a facebook page which they depend on to reach out to constituents.

I am not so sure about that. Some of these American Inventors are so old they probably still use a horse and buggy.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
zucks basic strat: stroke cock about hate speach, russia and fakenews while using a bunch of technobabble to confuse ancient politicians who're just now mastering analog technology

Like I keep saying. If he said the absolute truth here. That the Facebook API, AKA Tool We Created To Harvest Data Efficiently. That the entire API and every piece it has is explicitly made to let developers code and integrate whatever they make directly into Facebook and also is designed so harvesting data is easy. That someone doing this would never hit any flag ever because of this reason. Which is why Cambridge and IRA and all these other companies do this. Of which there are hundreds doing this all day and all night all over the world doing the exact same thing and we aren't stopping them either.

Those fossils' brains would fucking explode.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Gdamn, can we get mccain in to translate this garbled mess.

• 1Ice Burn