Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
A new season, a new thread.

The chart is too large for an attachment, so its linked from offsitehere.

The usual schedule and previews are availablehere

A schedule of release times and subtitle sources is also located here:Fansub Database

neregate.com-Fall-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Never got around to reading the LN
K: Return of Kings - K is awesome, you should be watching this series already
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - Manga hasn't gotten as many releases compared to the LN so don't know if this turns out good
Shinami Maou no Testament BURST - Well, you know what this is like
Owari no Seraph 2nd - Shinoa.
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - Is this a remake? Sequel?
Owarimonogatari - Ohhhh yeah
Digimon - Movie? Where's the series?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
One punch man and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk to start and then see what you guys say about the rest.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
One Punch is only thing that seems worthwhile - I am surprised to see more K - its very pretty but otherwise *gag* - the movie was also pretty lackluster. The art is pretty amazing tho i wish it was used on something else.

Gundam, Seraph, Strike the Blood all returning is ok - good fillers but i have hope for Gundam atleast.

edit - Oh god its Haikyuu!!! yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Noragami and Seraph for returning shows. I watched the first Utawarerumono series, not sure if this is a 2nd season or some remake? Other then that, uhh One Punch man and Gundam(please don't suck like the last two!). Typically whatever else I hear is good from people here.

I should probably watch Haikyuu at some point, I hear good things.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1 punch man! (manhwa has been pretty slow and boring lately, great time to see them animate all the early chapters)

I have no faith in Gundam... but i will still watch this shit, fuck! please be good and not make me cry.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw 2 things that stuck out in my head.

1.) New Gundam series. I really hope it falls in line with the SEED style series as opposed to that last series they came up with.

2.) Overlord OVA. Granted it's only a single episode, but more Overlord is always better.

EDIT: Also Haikyuu season 2... but also a Haikyuu movie. Interesting.

Vitality

HUSTLE
One punch man was pretty funny.

Looking forward to K - watched the whole first series - really well done. Need to watch the first set to get the second set IMO.

Still looking for my tuesday HxH replacer though... I miss it so much.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I really hope they eventually continue HxH. Otherwise it's like GetBackers all over again. Still a lot of great potential story that never get explored.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Now to completely change subjects, I feel like rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again. I bought the Bluray complete collection from Amazon a while back for like $70 total. That series was great.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some interesting things this season, what im looking forward personally, in no particular order:

1) gakusen toshi asterisk (read the ln, i like it but its the classic anime op student story)
2) rakudai (like it as well but same theme of gakusen basically)
3) tai-madou gakuen 35 (antimagic academy, more or less on the same line of the previous 3, read the novels and imho its the best of the 3, universe is more dark and gritty, and there is lot of killings)
4) kings ( hmm havent watched previous season, thinks ill fix that )
5) one punch man
6) the perfect insider ( i enjoy a good mystery story, hopeful is good)
7) kowabon ( original horror, interested)
8) ill check out new gundam (last one disappointed me)

Aside from those seraph, monogatari, haikyuu and noragami (as returning series) and ajin movie (the story is pretty cool).

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
The blurb for Kagewani looks interesting.

Other then that Ill probably check out Kowabon, One Punch Man, and The Perfect Insider.

Will wait for reviews on the rest.

Fadaar

That guy
I usually give most shows at least one episode, unless the cover art is garishly pink and colorful, has dudes hugging dudes, or the word 'idol' is somewhere in the title or description. Only steered me wrong once and that was with Sabagebu, ended up watching that one because the description intrigued me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really hope they eventually continue HxH. Otherwise it's like GetBackers all over again. Still a lot of great potential story that never get explored.
We're not gonna get anything HxH for years if ever, the anime is basically caught up with the manga and the mangaka has been sick with years of missing issues (2 years in 2012) then he came back for 10issues and then hiatus again.