Fall 2021 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Deep Insanity: The Lost Child

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-10-13

Cast: Hiro Shimono, Ami Koshimizu, Kohsuke Toriumi, Yuya Hirose, Ruriko Noguchi, Kaede Hondo, Takako Tanaka

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh crap, the summer shows are coming to an end and we didn't set up the Fall anime thread yet.

fall-2021.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MUSHOKU TENSEI!!! 2nd season, bitches! God damn was that show amazing.

I haven't gone through the list yet, so I don't know about the rest. Aquarium is continuing, which is cool. I think that chainsaw show is supposed to start up, but I haven't looked at the image yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need to change title of thread to Fall Anime. ;p

Very happy to see Mushuko Tensei, World Trigger and Demon Slayer coming back.

Edit: For new anime I'm kinda excited about: Platinum End, Saihate no Paladin and takt. op Destiny.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I sent PM's to a few different mods. No response yet on changing the title.

"Fall 2021 Anime Thread" plz!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Quickly reading the descriptions, these are the only shows that seem to interest me so far. I usually don't like 1/2 of them, but pick up a bunch of others just by watching the first episodes of everything.

Isekai Shokudou 2 - That's the restaurant in another world show from a while ago. It was decent, so I'll give season 2 a try.

Mushoku Tensei - That's a given.

Kyoukai Senki - It looks like a non-gundam type of gundam show. And I loves me so Gundam, so I'll give it a shot.

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita - Stupid long name, but the description reads like playing an MMO. I'm curious if it's any good.

Muv-Luv Alternative - It says Mech in the description, and it reads a lot like a Gundam so I'll give it a shot.

Shuumatsu no Harem - Ok, this sounds like a garbage show, but sometimes I like garbage. I'll give it a shot.

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi - Ok, slice of life love story that might or might not be trash.

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Demon Slayer season 2!

Shiroi Suna no Aquatope - Continuation from last season of the Aquarium show.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Shuumatsu no Harem - Ok, this sounds like a garbage show, but sometimes I like garbage. I'll give it a shot.

To my shame I am familiar with the manga. It's essentially softcore hentai but the MC doesn't want to fuck anyone but his childhood friend.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mieruko-chan - the manga is pretty good and creepy as shit. Hopefully they do this right because its supposed to be part comedy, but also nerve-wracking at times.

Komi-san - pretty funny slice-of-life manga, show should be decent.

Saihate no Paladin - I want to like this one because the manga's been good so far, but they gave the main character a high pitched voice so I don't think I'll be able to sit through it.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Crunchyroll is releasing that High Guardian Spice show that pissed everyone off when they announced it a few years ago. It should be interesting to see if it's as bad as everyone figured it would be.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, so the first 7 episodes of Season will be comprised of backstory (ep1) and the Mugen Train arc/movie adapted to the anime, then ep8+ will be Red Light District.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita - Stupid long name, but the description reads like playing an MMO. I'm curious if it's any good.
Surprisingly, it's not an Isekai. It may be a slice of life rom-com at the core, but there is some exploration about how your given class interferes with your personal agency. Gets pretty dark later.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 12 of Mushoku Tensei dropped today. SWEET!

EDIT: The animation isn't as smooth as it was for the first season. I realize a lot of that is the Demon Eye thing, but the entire interaction with her was just... Even before the eye. Oh well, the show is still amazing.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database