Fallout

spronk

FPS noob
4.17 star(s) Rating: 4.17/5 12 Votes
Title: Fallout

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2024-04-11

Creator: Geneva Robertson-Dworet, Graham Wagner

Cast: Walton Goggins, Ella Purnell, Kyle MacLachlan, Xelia Mendes-Jones, Aaron Moten

Overview: A television series based on the hit video game series Fallout, taking place in a post-apocalyptic 1950s world.

• 10Like
  • 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

spronk

FPS noob

Fallout TV show
giphy.gif

from the creators of Westworld

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ghoul lives do matter! Except Feral ghouls, fuck those guys.

I’m curious to see what they do setting wise.

Cybsled

Oh god, I’ve figured what what they will do. BoS will become a metaphor for the police. You can use the existing lore and slap it on social commentary (organization originally created to protect our future, then over time they became racist against non humans and were primarily focused to continuing themselves). Prediction post right here.

• 6Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
NCR will be the Democratic California savours of humanity made up of a diverse group, led by a black woman, and there will be some sort of plot of how the Super Mutants are really just victims due to the FEV

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Oh god, I’ve figured what what they will do. BoS will become a metaphor for the police. You can use the existing lore and slap it on social commentary (organization originally created to protect our future, then over time they became racist against non humans and were primarily focused to continuing themselves). Prediction post right here.
This is probably exactly right. They'll also have to find a way to shoe horn a bunch of trannies in. Maybe Druckman can help with that.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hey this could be.. God fucking damnit. Fuck this gay earth.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This will be worse than Fallout 76.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Regime, you’d have to play FO76 to comment on its quality vs the show

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Is the show going to include bugs and glitches. Wouldn’t be Fallout without then. :)

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ghoul lives matter
ABSOLUTELY going to be the plotline of season 1 lol. but it will be revealed as a twist in the finale "the ghouls had feelings this WHOLE TIME and everything the heroes did just contributed to their suffering!"

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The science fiction dystopia of the future will look like the idyllic 1950s. Wait a second!

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I so look forward to the white knighting of this inevitable train wreck

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Not sure if I can handle GoT influenced post apoc setting sex scenes. Imagine some unkept trannies front and centre rebirthing john snow style repeatedly surviving nukes and shit. Oh and 3 tittie.

I dunno, depends which scene they explore

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe they can give avalone a cameo every episode where he runs through the background grabbing titties.

• 1Worf
TV show information provided by The Movie Database