Fallout

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like it. "Shitkid"

Shitkid creators, man.

It could be OK if they get some decent acting talent and it has a quality score. The CGI should be clean and the architecture for a plot is baked in, so if they can weave a competent story arch for at least one season, I dont see why it couldnt be worth a watch.

Fadaar

That guy
So after the show we have to wait a few months for the audience to fix it and make it tolerable right? Bethesda style?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not going to happen. Absolutely zero chance this isnt filled with sjw woke garbage.
Amazon’s TV series based on the Fallout video games is moving into production this year. Deadline and Variety report that Geneva Robertson-Dworet (Captain Marvel) and Graham Wagner (Silicon Valley) will be showrunners on the project; the official Fallout Twitter account retweeted Deadline’s story by way of confirmation.

The Prime Video show will be executive-produced by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, creators of Westworld. Bethesda Game Studios’ Todd Howard and Bethesda Softworks’ James Altman are also on board as executive producers. Nolan will direct the first episode, according to Deadline and Variety.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Netflix should be fined $100,000,000 for every franchise they ruin with woke faggot sjw American Inventor shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Interesting balance on show runners, though. Captain Marvel (poop) and Silicon Valley (good).

• 2Like

Brad2770

If they set this up like True Detective, using different people and different storylines each season, something like this would make for a good season:

• 2Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
They should do a spin off like The Mandalorian, except it's an NCR Veteran Ranger who never takes off his helmet.

• 1Worf

Brad2770

They should do a spin off like The Mandalorian, except it's an NCR Veteran Ranger who never takes off his helmet.

And he and his brothers and sisters end their meetings with “This is the Wastelands”

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Netflix should be fined $100,000,000 for every franchise they ruin with woke faggot sjw American Inventor shit.
How about $60b in market cap?

1644974068691.png

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
wow nice

Boyds gonna build a mutant army on the road to Damascus

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everytime I see this thread bumped I die inside a little.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I love Walton Goggins. I hope they at least give him a good character.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users