Fallout

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
They gave him a shit character for a few episodes Justified and ended up signing him for the rest of the series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They gave him a shit character for a few episodes Justified and ended up signing him for the rest of the series.
He showed his acting chops in the Shield and then took it to a whole other level on S1 of Justified. That's why they unkilled him.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He was meh forgettable to me in Shield. I mean you remember the actor, he was a memorable standout after Mackey only because everyone else was junk-- but the material gave him nothing to work with. Mostly a concerned face or hearing some bad news is how I remember him on the Shield. Maybe there was just a lot of bad news being delivered on the Shield....

Justified made him.

• 1Picard

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Even more funny that his name is Walton which I only remember because I called him Walter for a couple years.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Possible look for PipBoy targeting in a live action show.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Someone stumbled across a Super Duper Mart set apparently being built for the show

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You should have no hope for this after wheel of time and lotr.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

The upside to having low expectations is that you can be pleasantly surprised if it ends up being ok!

• 1Picard

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The upside to having low expectations is that you can be pleasantly surprised if it ends up being ok!
Big Sean Omg GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

started filming on the sets above on Staten Island. Don't expect the TV show to be good but at least Walter Goggins should be fun to watch

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

started filming on the sets above on Staten Island. Don't expect the TV show to be good but at least Walter Goggins should be fun to watch
Staten Island? I might have to run over and check it out.

• 1Like

Brad2770

So he’s going to be a ghoul? If the show lasts, I wonder if he will become a feral.

Cybsled

I don’t think people expected any different - makes no sense retelling FO3/4/NV when you’ve got so much unused stuff to explore

• 2Like

Brad2770

Man, how funny would it be if each season was the everyday life of a different Gary?

Like some kind of fucked up True Crime type of architecture.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They have so much unused stuff to explore.....and they are going to fuck it up by going with the dumbest, laziest, and most rehashed plotlines imaginable. There will also be a heaping ton of STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS and a bunch of the same "end of the world morality" shit that was handled poorly in the Walking Dead. Walton Goggins is not going to fix how shitty modern-day writers' rooms are.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

To be fair, Fallout games kind of hinge on morality (or lack there of).

It doesn’t exactly paint Vault Tec, WestTek, Enclave, Institute, etc in a positive light due to their almost complete lack of morality

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

To be fair, Fallout games kind of hinge on morality (or lack there of).

It doesn’t exactly paint Vault Tec, WestTek, Enclave, Institute, etc in a positive light due to their almost complete lack of morality
Wait a minute, man… (punny, huh?)

There is morality!

• 1Worf